Any expierence with Tall Tine Tubers from Whitetail Institute?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't feel like searching around the forum too long.

Anybody try these ever? I planted some in a test plot last weekend and don't really know what to expect. Well, I expect good things, but sometimes what you expect doesn't happen.

what ever you plant is only as good as the soil you plant it in....If you go to their sight and read between the lines...they basically tell you that over and over again....that being said they do do a lot of research and hybridization with the seeds so given good soil they perform very well and are very palatable...but I personally...like how my regular seed does...but I plant things no one else does and make sure the soil is at peakwith added amenities such as calcium and other needed nutrients....We cant put out mineral licks ...but you can put out nutrients in the soil the plants will deliver to the animals eating them....long term cheaper and better for the animals

the problem i have seen with brassicas in general is that deer don't know what they are. the first season they seem to be eaten only a little. But the deer that try it must tell their buddies as the next season they are mowed down to nothing sometime well before the frost

Edited by G-Man