The Lie of White Supremacy promoted by the Left

So I saw on the news that they caught the bag of sh*%# that shot up the subway in Brooklyn yesterday and …SURPRISE !! It appears -from YEARS of violent anti white racist posts- that his motivations were based on anti white / racist beliefs and sentiments (ie , a black racist ) . Questions I have are : why was he allowed to post such hateful vitriolic rhetoric on social media ? At the very least , Shouldn’t his accounts have been suspended like they do with conservatives? 
Moreover , didn’t DHS Secretary JUST CLAIM in a speech last week about the illegal border crossings that were he number #1 issue and threat this country currently faces is from white supremacy ? Really?? Doesn’t appear so , does it ? These people are lying … all of them !! Even more scary , they know it themselves , and it’s all being done to further a narrative , perpetuate a myth - that being the myth of white racism . It is absolute hogwash !!! In contrast , I would argue that currently , the # 1 domestic threat we face is that from black racists and other far left extremists .

All I can say is: this racist rhetoric perpetuated by leftie networks such as CNN MSDNC has to stop !! Otherwise , People are going to die !!  

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

So I saw on the news that they caught the bag of sh*%# that shot up the subway in Brooklyn yesterday and …SURPRISE !! It appears -from YEARS of violent anti white racist posts- that his motivations were based on anti white / racist beliefs and sentiments (ie , a black racist ) . Questions I have are : why was he allowed to post such hateful vitriolic rhetoric on social media ? At the very least , Shouldn’t his accounts have been suspended like they do with conservatives? 
Moreover , didn’t DHS Secretary JUST CLAIM in a speech last week about the illegal border crossings that were he number #1 issue and threat this country currently faces is from white supremacy ? Really?? Doesn’t appear so , does it ? These people are lying … all of them !! Even more scary , they know it themselves , and it’s all being done to further a narrative , perpetuate a myth - that being the myth of white racism . It is absolute hogwash !!! In contrast , I would argue that currently , the # 1 domestic threat we face is that from black racists and other far left extremists .

All I can say is: this racist rhetoric perpetuated by leftie networks such as CNN MSDNC has to stop !! Otherwise , People are going to die !!  

I don't think that's going to happen any time soon . Their Fear mongering is how they the few control the many. Trump was like the only one to push back on them and look what happened .

Edited by phantom

16 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Then why did he shoot up a subway if it was racially motivated?   Tell me what the racial makeup was of the subway last time you rode it. 

if he wanted to kill white people he would have went to a whole foods in the suburbs. 

In response , I would say that you need to Read his online rants ; trust me , they are not the musings of a sane , even tempered man with love for all in his heart . 

What concerns me most regarding this issue is the left perpetuating this white supremacy lie continually is exacerbating racial turmoil and anti white sentiment .  I would challenge Mayorkas , Biden or any inside the Biden administration that continues to echo this myth to provide some evidence to back up their claim - they can’t , cuz it’s bullish&#%!!! Same as the voter suppression myth . How can they continue to get away with such a big lie? Their media cohorts !!! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

In response , I would say that you need to Read his online rants ; trust me , they are not the musings of a sane , even tempered man with love for all in his heart . 

100% not sane.  He was also railing against Eric Adams who is black.  He was mental.  And his actions proved this wasn’t racially motivated.   They were the actions of an insane person   

I’ll ask the question again.  The last time you were on the subway what was the racial makeup of it?  I can say the last few times i rode the subway I was one of maybe 3/4 white people.  Somethimes I was 1/1.  And if he was racially motivated to kill whitey, why did he choose the subway that is predominantly used by minorities in nyc and not a whole foods in the suburbs?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

100% not sane.  He was also railing against Eric Adams who is black.  He was mental.  And his actions proved this wasn’t racially motivated.   They were the actions of an insane person   

I’ll ask the question again.  The last time you were on the subway what was the racial makeup of it?  I can say the last few times i rode the subway I was one of maybe 3/4 white people.  Somethimes I was 1/1.  And if he was racially motivated to kill whitey, why did he choose the subway that is predominantly used by minorities in nyc and not a whole foods in the suburbs?

In understand what you’re saying considering his victims were diverse , but insanity driven on by racial animus perhaps , then? He clearly was racist , no doubt about it - insane , also? Sure , I’d buy it . 

White supremacy in this country being the most dangerous thing is them actually saying conservatives, patriots and lovers of the constitution are the biggest threat to where we want to take this country. But they can't say that so they say white supremacists even though there are people of every race that are conservatives, patriots and lovers of the constitution. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Then why did he shoot up a subway if it was racially motivated?   Tell me what the racial makeup was of the subway last time you rode it. 

if he wanted to kill white people he would have went to a whole foods in the suburbs. 

Why a subway, asked on a hunting site?  Because it would be like shooting fish in a barrel!  That's why not whole foods in the suburbs.  If you are old enough you would know about Colin Ferguson on the LIRR; which this mimics.  He was both racist and insane.  They are not mutually exclusive.  Appreciate that this racial fomenting by the MSM works up exactly people with this combination.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Why a subway, asked on a hunting site?  Because it would be like shooting fish in a barrel!  That's why not whole foods in the suburbs.  

Whats the point you are making?   The op said it was racially motivated.  I said if it was racially motivated he wouldn't have chose a subway in Brooklyn.  What was the racial makeup of the subway last time you rode it?  And more specifically the n train in Brooklyn?  He would have chose a whole foods in the suburbs where you are guaranteed to kill whitey if race was his priority.  

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Congrats on finding a black racist. Did you think racism was exclusive to white people? 

What do you think,are there more black or white racists? 

I don’t think there’s that many of either , but if I had to hazard a guess as to which is currently a greater threat to public safety , I would say black racism hand s down- wouldn’t you ? 

• Like 1

If you go by percentage of racists within 100,000 members of a certain race, Blacks have a much higher percentage.  It shouldn't be a surprise to know that, since they have been brainwashed to believe whites are their oppressors.

7 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Whats the point you are making?   The op said it was racially motivated.  I said if it was racially motivated he wouldn't have chose a subway in Brooklyn.  What was the racial makeup of the subway last time you rode it?  And more specifically the n train in Brooklyn?  He would have chose a whole foods in the suburbs where you are guaranteed to kill whitey if race was his priority.  

Did you watch the news footage?  Not many black people coming off the subway car.  His racism wasn't just directed at whites.  Are you aware that there is an issue with black on asian crime in NYC?  The MSM down plays it.  

Using your logic, if he wanted to kill whites only he would have went to a KKK meeting in the deep south!:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I don’t think the fellow is very intelligent. I’m not sure he is capable of that kind of logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Did you watch the news footage?  Not many black people coming off the subway car.  His racism wasn't just directed at whites.  Are you aware that there is an issue with black on asian crime in NYC?  The MSM down plays it.  

Using your logic, if he wanted to kill whites only he would have went to a KKK meeting in the deep south!:rolleyes:

I saw many asians and latinos from the pics. My original response was that the OP said he was doing this against whites.  Im not  really seeing that.  To me i think he was just crazy.  From the pics I think I saw one white person that I could identify.  

And yes, a kkk rally would have been a better place to kill whites than even whole foods.  

I think that his mental illness stems from intense racial animus built up over years of experiencing personal life failures; another of the  lone loser types that lash out at others for their abject personal life failures. .  This progression likely started  with envy which lead to bitterness , resentment and finally, intense hatred- blaming white people, hispanics ,asians for his woes was its manifestation.  To him, it didnt really matter who he killed, as long as he killed;  but he got to that point via racial hatred, no doubt about it. 

• Like 1

For at least a decade, opportunistic “criminal justice reform” ideologues on both the progressive left and the libertarian “right” have pushed pro-jailbreak policies from “bail reform” to back-end sentencing reductions to hamstringing police tactics to reining in qualified immunity doctrine. The all-too-predictable result of this Soros/Koch-funded anarchic push has been more bloodshed and more violent crime.

God willing, the Frank James episode will serve as an impetus to reclaim our safety and security from the forces of civilizational suicide.

https://www.westernjournal.com/hammer-nyc-subway-shooting-set-off-alarm-bells-every-american/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2022-04-18&utm_campaign=manualpost&fbclid=IwAR395Nw2LTscBs9YYlPcESh8sWN0mY5WTbHteqhKDHwxPMeP62yl3u3PzzI

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cachemoney said:

Mass Shooting In Buffalo Tops

He apparently live streamed it on Twitch and posted a white supremist manifesto so maybe its not a lie ?

Get ready for the next gun crack down. 

Of course, because this involved the nonsensical thing called "gun violence" (an inanimate thing capable violence).  They will also ignore "A security guard returned fire but because the suspect had on ballistic protection, the rounds didn't appear to penetrate."  because it demonstrates the quickest, earliest, & best chance of stopping a bad guy with a gun is a good-guy with a gun!

15 hours ago, cachemoney said:

Mass Shooting In Buffalo Tops

He apparently live streamed it on Twitch and posted a white supremist manifesto so maybe its not a lie ?

Get ready for the next gun crack down. 

No , it a lie : this evil bag of $&#% is an anomaly  IMHO. What they should do is put him in general population in jail and let the brothers take care of him - save the taxpayer $ lol.