Pictures Of YOUR Gobbler/ Post Them Up.

On 4/16/2022 at 8:31 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im still coming to terms with you painting that gun. I can control what you do, I can only control what I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That was very common back in the 70s and 80s  don't hold a grudge for a man it's the age he was in , doc Pelham, Bill benn, dick Kirby, dick butski , the Era of flat camo  spray paint... and the best turkey hunting late 80s early 90s...  man  prolly has a v8 can owl hooter someplace as well..

• Like 1

That was very common back in the 70s and 80s  don't hold a grudge for a man it's the age he was in , doc Pelham, Bill benn, dick Kirby, dick butski , the Era of flat camo  spray paint... and the best turkey hunting late 80s early 90s...  man  prolly has a v8 can owl hooter someplace as well..

So youre saying cocaine is the culprit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Taken many of birds since legal age.. This is my favorite.. Doubled With my stepson 10 minutes south of Noon.. Chased these birds all morning..

Most of my hunting efforts are exhausted, only if I can take him, my brother or my grandfather in law out anymore.. I Could care less to kill another bird.. Though they taste so delicious!    

20190522_065335.jpg

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Taken many of birds since legal age.. This is my favorite.. Doubled With my stepson 10 minutes south of Noon.. Chased these birds all morning..

Most of my hunting efforts are exhausted, only if I can take him, my brother or my grandfather in law out anymore.. I Could care less to kill another bird.. Though they taste so delicious!    

20190522_065335.jpg

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 6:03 AM, G-Man said:

Yes, I had (have?) the owl hooter V8 can call.   IIRC it was “Calls by George”?

I might have sold it on eBay a number of years ago?

And it’s Paul Butski, not Dick.   :) 

8 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Yes, I had (have?) the owl hooter V8 can call.   IIRC it was “Calls by George”?

I might have sold it on eBay a number of years ago?

And it’s Paul Butski, not Dick.   :) 

Yes Paul  correct..  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tough, tough spring season for me, but I think the jinx has been lifted. Still trying to figure out the whole Delmarva thing where I live now, it hasn't been easy. Made the long drive to Otsego county to hunt with a buddy, and my frown has been turned upside down. Good luck to those who are still at it!

20220528_124332.jpg

Resized_20220528_075308.jpeg

• Like 1