Any spring break April vacations?

REDNECK4LIFE32

Was wondering if anyone was on vacation for Easter or spring break kids vacation from school? We are at shop watch a condo on st Simons island Georgia from the 15 to the 22. Travel down was crazy took 21 hours stop for breaks and stretching and food and bathroom breaks. You know with kids lol anyone who has them it can be rough lol. Huge Shout out to Enigma for the invite to youth turkey hunt weekend. Unfortunately we won't be home till Sunday. We going to do some fishing and enjoy the beach and pool. Plus hang out with a buddy who is having a heart valve replacement on Tuesday. Boy already enjoying the pool. Hope to hear from you guys. Plus gonna drink some beer and chow down.

IMG_20220415_165104014.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, crappyice said:

My daughter just got back from Puerto Rico….must be nice!!!!
86f6964745dbc9a5f38a23026f3bd5f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our youngest is out in SanDiego CA having a surfing lesson right now, while the rest of us are up on the Adirondack winter wonderland, at her grandparents place:

29182C5C-B5B7-4507-94C1-762C9924DC41.thumb.jpeg.10da8c6cab2314d90a43cad724572385.jpeg

21C2756E-F6B6-465C-B946-A62809D3D539.thumb.jpeg.4950395cbf5f55c08cf0ba4c7f8bbf18.jpeg

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Our youngest is out in SanDiego CA having a surfing lesson right now, while the rest of us are up on the Adirondack winter wonderland, at her grandparents place:

29182C5C-B5B7-4507-94C1-762C9924DC41.thumb.jpeg.10da8c6cab2314d90a43cad724572385.jpeg

21C2756E-F6B6-465C-B946-A62809D3D539.thumb.jpeg.4950395cbf5f55c08cf0ba4c7f8bbf18.jpeg

Yea talked to my mom who's at my place and it's snowing there. 80+ and overcast with sun much better than snow. 

Just got back from Florida. 4 days in Islamorada for my nieces wedding. Key west for a day then up to Tampa to pick the kids up at the in-laws. Went to universal for 2 days with the kids. She stayed in Florida and I came home. It is getting harder and harder to come back to NY!

AD4E8154-572D-442E-A0FA-817F27BA3DA4.jpeg

4F919F94-B7A3-4491-86FE-5F4EF76822F4.jpeg

10CB5393-FD38-4DB7-93A4-1E557421B26E.jpeg

E8BB1877-4DAE-4A34-AC9F-126BE104BB74.jpeg

• Like 9

The wife and I leave on monday 4-18 for South AFrica for ten days. First time we have ever flown anywhere or been out of the country.

Wow. That’s a helluva way to make your first trip. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Daveboone said:

The wife and I leave on monday 4-18 for South AFrica for ten days. First time we have ever flown anywhere or been out of the country.

WOW, you two are troopers!  What drew you to SA for a first trip, hunting I hope?

10 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

WOW, you two are troopers!  What drew you to SA for a first trip, hunting I hope?

The wife had always wanted to go "on safari" animal watching. I have been reading books on Africa since ...I learned to read, and have long dreamed of Kudu.. We never thought it would be affordable. I was talking hunting with a guy at an auction a few years ago, who told me I would be very surprised how affordable it could be. I went home and did some googling and was amazed. Considering an inexpensive moose hunt (think maybe Newfoundland) was running around 6500 at the time, we found out that we could go to Sout AFrica for ten days, splitting our time between hunting and non hunting activities, all meals and accomodations, four game animals (Kudu, Zebra, Impala and wart hog) for less than my last moose hunt. Our expenses are day trip activities and air fare. South Africa is probably the most civilized and safest region for a hunt, with alot of non hunting activities to offer the wife. But of all things, she is hyped up to go surf fishing for sharks!

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

The wife had always wanted to go "on safari" animal watching. I have been reading books on Africa since ...I learned to read, and have long dreamed of Kudu.. We never thought it would be affordable. I was talking hunting with a guy at an auction a few years ago, who told me I would be very surprised how affordable it could be. I went home and did some googling and was amazed. Considering an inexpensive moose hunt (think maybe Newfoundland) was running around 6500 at the time, we found out that we could go to Sout AFrica for ten days, splitting our time between hunting and non hunting activities, all meals and accomodations, four game animals (Kudu, Zebra, Impala and wart hog) for less than my last moose hunt. Our expenses are day trip activities and air fare. South Africa is probably the most civilized and safest region for a hunt, with alot of non hunting activities to offer the wife. But of all things, she is hyped up to go surf fishing for sharks!

Tremendous.   Take lots of pics and good luck on the hunts!

• Like 2