Any spring break April vacations?

REDNECK4LIFE32

Wife and I went to Columbus for 4 days. She likes the zoo there so we did that and a bunch of stuff along the way and back. Fun impromptu trip - was supposed to be in Vegas with my wife to celebrate our anniversary for the week though.

We had to cancel when my boss' boss called an offsite meeting and shipped in six people from around the country without ever having human decency to let me know, to meet on my business unit (strategy on an acquisition). Obviously I had to attend based on me presenting for the first 3.5 hours of the agenda, which was our anniversary date. Got a one-week notice of that, too. Ate $400 in cancel fees and have to burn $1K on United credit at some point by end of the calendar year. Salty. He told me to charge a dinner on him when he realized he couldn't unwind it. A5 Wagyu sounds good at this point.

We're going to try to get away for a week in the summer, July probably. Can't do Vegas because it'll be a family trip.

18 minutes ago, phade said:

You sound like fun at parties.

Theres a few members here who i've partied with, i still remember how when the moment arises . Camping is the extent of our vacations right now.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

Theres a few members here who i've partied with, i still remember how when the moment arises .

I like people here. I don't know if I like them THAT much. Kidding. I've had some good times with a few key ppl here too.

55 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Theres a few members here who i've partied with, i still remember how when the moment arises . Camping is the extent of our vacations right now.

You must be still worried about Covid.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, phade said:

You must be still worried about Covid.

Terrified LOL , it's really the best thing to do right now with having a one year old ,it gets us away but plans are not set in stone .When things don't work out because she has other ideas of how the day should go,it's not that big of a deal. 

Spent the week in south Caroline with my wife and two of my grandkids trip and drive all good for you guys complaining of back pain when driving here's a tip stuff a tube sock with 4 or 5 tennis balls and tie it off put it behind your back when driving it really works and you can actually massage your back by moving around on them

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bobbym said:

Spent the week in south Caroline with my wife and two of my grandkids trip and drive all good for you guys complaining of back pain when driving here's a tip stuff a tube sock with 4 or 5 tennis balls and tie it off put it behind your back when driving it really works and you can actually massage your back by moving around on them

Where in south Carolina? Thanks for the tip. Will have to try that. 

35 minutes ago, BizCT said:

I’ll be in Phoenix/Scottsdale this weekend for work and some fun days. If anyone else is, let’s meet for a drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any golf involved? My son wants to go out to Arizona was on my dad's bucket list before he died but never got to go. Go see a sun's game?

Any golf involved? My son wants to go out to Arizona was on my dad's bucket list before he died but never got to go. Go see a sun's game?

Suns will be away. I’ve played golf out there before but haven’t been into it for a few years. I’ll hit Scottsdale for sure on down time and grabbed cheap tix go Mets/DBacks. I never been to chase field so I’ll go for at least a few innings

1 minute ago, BizCT said:

Suns will be away. I’ve played golf out there before but haven’t been into it for a few years. I’ll hit Scottsdale for sure on down time and grabbed cheap tix go Mets/DBacks. I never been to chase field so I’ll go for at least a few innings

Sweet sounds like a good time. My boy is a Yankee fan and wwe fan there mad wwe is in Albany on Friday but we won't be able to make it. Well make it to Yankee stadium eventually.

• Like 1

So I lived in AZ for a few years. Things to try and do when there. Old town Scottsdale, hike camel back mountain. Eat rattle snake.

Go to Jerome Arizona, go to Sedona Arizona.
Go to havasupi bottom of the canyon.

The salt river. Mill Ave in Tempe. Go to a ASU football game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

So I lived in AZ for a few years. Things to try and do when there. Old town Scottsdale, hike camel back mountain. Eat rattle snake.

Go to Jerome Arizona, go to Sedona Arizona.
Go to havasupi bottom of the canyon.

The salt river. Mill Ave in Tempe. Go to a ASU football game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you know, I'm one of the biggest fans of all time of Scottsdale. The food/drinks/atmosphere are amazing.