Moultrie Delta Base

Anyone have a Moultrie Delta Base cellular trail cam??? Got one from my MIL for my birthday. Have a couple questions if anyone is framiliar with or has one of these cams. Thanks in advance!!

Edited by boo711

I have a delta and a 6000 , i'm currently in the process of trying to off load both of them after one season . I also have tactacam reveals and prefer everything about them over the moultries. Unless something has changed the deltas always have a dark picture to them, im not sure what moultrie was going for when they released that camera but i wasn'r even close to impressed. The 6000 i would actually continue to use if i didnt have 5 Reveals ,i just want to manage them all with one app. 

Pass.

Plans are not great; cams are not great. App is mediocre. Would only ever consider if it were to be had free or cheap - and even then, I wouldn't put it in my best spot, or second, or third. Might put it on a field edge where I don't care if it is stolen or the photos mean a season make or break. 

In your case, use it since it was a gift. But be cautious about where. Don't put it in a place super important IMO.