Greased

Lawdwaz

I washed all the mud of one of these pairs last weekend and used a soft brush also.  This morning they both got the full grease job.   A little heat before and after helps the SnoSeal to do it’s job.  A couple times a year goes a long ways with keeping the “Rich Corinthian” (lol) leather in shape.  

Now I’m ready for some gobbler hunting…..

88B61862-31E1-4224-B303-10B3ABBFFA13.jpeg

• Like 4

I heat mink oil in a small pan and apply with a paint brush , sometimes work it in with a rag too .

Yesterday , I cleaned two pair of Mucks, two pair of hiking boots and sprayed them with Sawyers , must be what bored old guys do on rainy April days .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

I heat mink oil in a small pan and apply with a paint brush , sometimes work it in with a rag too .

Yesterday , I cleaned two pair of Mucks, two pair of hiking boots and sprayed them with Sawyers , must be what bored old guys do on rainy April days .

Suppose I’d get the same grief from my wife if I heated mink oil on the stove like when I boiled a skull in our best pot?  :)

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Suppose I’d get the same grief from my wife if I heated mink oil on the stove like when I boiled a skull in our best pot?  :)

And you are still alive ? You must be in great shape and run pretty fast !  :lol:

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Mine always complains about boiling deer skulls, I just don’t get it , the other day she boiled a chicken carcass . I don’t see much difference. Better soup perhaps, but she’s not going to even hang the thing on a wall .

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I washed all the mud of one of these pairs last weekend and used a soft brush also.  This morning they both got the full grease job.   A little heat before and after helps the SnoSeal to do it’s job.  A couple times a year goes a long ways with keeping the “Rich Corinthian” (lol) leather in shape.  

Now I’m ready for some gobbler hunting…..

88B61862-31E1-4224-B303-10B3ABBFFA13.jpeg

How did that Brill cream commercial go...."a little dab will do ya"...in this case...a lot of dabs to the boots....good luck this season.