Fall brook / Oneida area

Bolt action

I went to school in Camden and have hunted nearby there. Not a lot of deer for sure, northern tier. Hunting pressure kinda depends on the specific area. Some of it not too bad at all. But a buck is a lot like the dacks. Lots of good fishing in that area for sure. If you find some areas of acorns or beechnuts it sure helps. There is a spot I hunted for years near there in Florence that wasn't too bad but only ever seen one buck in there. You will earn a buck there for sure.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Robhuntandfish- Are their  oaks in Fall Brook S.F.? Are they White or Red? I know there are Red Oak and White oak in the  Rome Sand Plains near Humaston by fish creek.
Don't know right in fall brook, I've only hunted/fished near there. And there are a few areas of oak or beechnuts around in parts of that area. Would have to do some scouting to find them. I've fished around the Florence, point rock, Osceola area a bunch and have run into them.

Beautiful area for sure. Lots of good trout fishing in the area. Fish Creek, mad river, furnace creek, swancott mills, etc. I know a couple guys that love to hunt up there. They hunt like buckmaster and hike in and hunt hard but it's what they like to do and sometimes get some good bucks. But you won't be tripping over deer for sure. If you like to snowmobile there is ton of trails for that.