Looking For Deer Processing in Southern New York

WestchesterBowman

5 minutes ago, Bionic said:

You could check with Quaker Creek Store in Pine Island, NY.  A lot of guys use him for specialty stuff.  You could always start a new hobby too...

no more new hobbies for me lol. i have too many

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

no more new hobbies for me lol. i have too many

Biz have it processed and just have them save out whatever pounds you would want to make into sausage.  Then when upstate could drop it off and it takes a while to get it back but am sure one of the guys going there would throw it in their freezer for you.  

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

Biz have it processed and just have them save out whatever pounds you would want to make into sausage.  Then when upstate could drop it off and it takes a while to get it back but am sure one of the guys going there would throw it in their freezer for you.  

That's what I have been thinking. Good idea.

17 minutes ago, crappyice said:

East Fishkill Provisions or Quattros(ask for Brian-legit dude). Not too far from you(50 min). I also pass there frequently on way to my buddy’s property and could “make the drop” for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, thanks! I'll look them up

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Have you used them? Website looks good

I have not used them, my dad has grinders,  stuffers, etc so him, and I make our own.  I have had meat products from Quaker Creek though, from guys who have brought stuff in to work.  Store is well known....

• Like 1

Quaker creek is amazing.

Try their pastrami venison stuff, you will get hooked.

10 lbs minimum per venison style,

Other thing we love are their Italian sausages from venison, both sweet and hot. The hots have just some bite not overly crazy hot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quaker creek is amazing.

Try their pastrami venison stuff, you will get hooked.

10 lbs minimum per venison style,

Other thing we love are their Italian sausages from venison, both sweet and hot. The hots have just some bite not overly crazy hot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks. I think I’m gonna try them. If their me menu options are current, The Apple Venison Maple sausage caught my wife’s eye. I have approximately 30lbs of chunk boneless venison frozen to bring.

Any idea how their jerky is?

37 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Thanks. I think I’m gonna try them. If their me menu options are current, The Apple Venison Maple sausage caught my wife’s eye. I have approximately 30lbs of chunk boneless venison frozen to bring.

Any idea how their jerky is?

I wouldn’t hesitate to try theirs.  

although jerky at home is a fun Saturday, or Sunday task 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:29 AM, Bionic said:

You could check with Quaker Creek Store in Pine Island, NY.  A lot of guys use him for specialty stuff.  You could always start a new hobby too...

+1 on this butcher.

I have eaten lots of things made by him, never went there myself.  I like to do my own.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...