Airgun Squirrel Hunt At Stewart State Forest

13BVET

You guys are going to force me to buy a air rifle aren't you...

I wasn't really into airgun and I'm still not but I figure it wouldn't hurt to have one laying around to plink at pests or what not so I decide to get a simple one that's small and compact. The pumper really works out my arm. It'll help me get/keep in shape too. :lol:

Edited by Elmo

I wasn't really into airgun and I'm still not but I figure it wouldn't hurt to have one laying around to plink at pests or what not so I decide to get a simple one that's small and compact. The pumper really works out my arm. It'll help me get/keep in shape too. :lol:

I was in the market for one last year but couldnt make up my mind. I am getting my NYC pistol license in the next month or so, and my first purchase will eat up about $1100. Obviously airguns are on the back burner. :spiteful:

I was in the market for one last year but couldnt make up my mind. I am getting my NYC pistol license in the next month or so, and my first purchase will eat up about $1100. Obviously airguns are on the back burner. :spiteful:

Oh, nice! Congratz on the pistol permit. Yeah, I was thinking of spending well under $100 because I really don't have any money this year. Yet, some how in the end, I ended up spending over $200 for it. Funny how that works, huh?

Oh, nice! Congratz on the pistol permit. Yeah, I was thinking of spending well under $100 because I really don't have any money this year. Yet, some how in the end, I ended up spending over $200 for it. Funny how that works, huh?

lol, tell me about it.... hahahaha

I have had an adult grade air rifle for close to 12 years. I bought it and a youth model barrel break at the same time for my oldest some and myself. I live in PA and we are still not allowed to use air guns for hunting. I don't live far from the NY boarder and have been thinking of buying a non resident license to hunt small game. Then last weekend I bit the bullet (or pellet) on my 3rd Gamo air rifle, a Bone Collector Bull Whisper. I would love to join you guys but I don't think you are close to where I live.

Good luck guys.

Photo0084.jpg

Photo0085.jpg

Hi I'm new to this form . I just bought a .177 RWS 34P air gun , I def would like to squirrel hunt at Stewart . I'm new to hunting but I do shoot and when I was younger I used to shoot them with a gamo I had at the time in my backyard. So I decided to get my licence all my friends don't want to hunt so I joined this form. I do know how to shoot I'm not that new ,just at targets at the range.

-joe

I might be in. I am off of work this weekend and wouldn't mind some hunting before bow season opens up. but i think my old airgun is probably too slow for anything but paper at this point. I got it about 12 or 13 years ago its an old daisy pump. I am surprised it still works but i think it does have a small leak in the air chamber starting.

Anyone got any advice on a decent air gun around or under $100? maybe even somthing from walmart?

Tom