Where to buy ammo?

The Dicks sporting goods by me here in Webster has had it for awhile . Also keep an eye on Buds Guns online , they ship to your home in NY, it currently show out of stock , but they have it frequently.

• Like 1

From what I've seen, stores seem to have more available in the common calibers than they had 6 months ago. I haven't looked for that one specifically, but I've seen more .308, .30-30, .270, etc... Between local shops, online and auctions, you should be able to grab some without too much difficulty. You may pay more for it that you'd like, but you should see some available.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/7mm-08-remington-ammo-c-95.aspx

Ha, same as Cap, I paid for the subscription and get free shipping.  There prices ain't bad and they ship to your house.  One of 3 websites that will do so to NY.

There is a bunch of sites and companies that will ship to our door here. This is just one of the most common. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ridgerunner88 said:

I have about a box of 7mm-08 left. Do I have any hope of getting more before next deer season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you do,find it , do yourself a favor and buy a few boxes . This is my shoot up pile , does not include  my stash for a rainy day pile , as that’s off site .

9C47FC11-20FB-4C65-9822-729725936B0C.jpeg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 11:08 AM, UpStateRedNeck said:

Target Sports

Able Ammo

Outdoor Limited

Who else am I forgetting?

Buffalo bore, ammoforsale.com.

kirammo.com doesn't even charge sales tax, and carries .35 Remington from time to time, I was able to stock up a couple months ago.

• Like 1