Broken bow :(

chiefbkt

Dropped my bow off at the local archery shop last week to have the string replaced and got a phone call yesterday saying my binary cam was bent and needed to be replaced. Not the phone call I wanted to hear with only 2 weeks left before the season opener! So now I have to order a new cam. After talking to Bowtech/Diamond they said they can only sell to authorized dealers. Since he is only an authorized Mathew's and Hoyt dealer, he can not order it for me. So Bass Pro shops is an authorized dealer and is supposed to get me an RA # so I can have it sent to my house and have it replaced. I am just hoping they don't drop the ball on this and get me my cam. Sadly, I don't think I will be using the same archery shop (although he is rather close and has always done good work) for service since he can't order parts for my bow when needed. Good news is I think I found another shop that is a certified Bowtech/Diamond dealer and hopefully they can take care of me from now on. Such aggravation...I haven't shot my bow in weeks!!!

Well in my every attempt yesterday to get the cam ordered, I failed. BPS was not very good at contacting me or Bowtech/Diamond which upset me even more. Once I finally got a hold of a parts guy at Bowtech/Diamond he reassured me that he would personally contact BPS and call me after. Hopefully they can have one ordered for me today. If not, I have my backup bow ready for purchase!