Live From the Stand 2012

WNYBuckHunter

Put a new ladder stand together today, put it up overlooking golden rod fields and with total view of farmers corn fields next doors. Have been sitting in the blowing wind and snow for two hours so far. The magic hour approaches as my hands are mixed numbness and sharp prickly pain. My eyes are tearing non stop, nose running like crazy and my mind starts to wander. Ah a day in the life of a deer hunter. Lol! C'mon deer!

• Like 3

I have found it nearly impossible to take a picture that does this deer justice. Pretty symetrical with unbelievable mass and 18" inside spread. Here is another pic with a 125 8 and a beer bottle for better perspective. Even before adding his short g3s he's already a little over 140. Will get a story and better pics up tomorrow.

post-50-0-60335400-1354234233_thumb.jpg

FSW- close except you are off by a foot on the main beams. They are 26 each although its hard to judge from pictures. Your'e going to have to believe me on this one. I am not making these numbers up and i have only been off by a couple of inches from green to official scores on a couple of my other deer.

Grow- did you add the extra stuff on the back of the right antler on your deer?