Live From the Stand 2012

WNYBuckHunter

Ya joseph...just trying to figure out if he was trying to be "cute" or nasty with that ?

Thanks for defending me guys. Grow- that makes me a little sad inside- I wouldn't be nasty on an open forum. What goes around comes around as we've all seen on some of the other threads with certain individuals that seem to thrive on it. I was just asking if you added up the nontypical growth on the back of the right antler. It almost looks like a 3rd beam. It would give your buck a little extra credit. I tried to respond last night but my dumbphone wouldn't let me.

That was not meant to say you were being nasty ..it was a very odd ?...why would I add something to the rack?? ...actually we considered it a small 3rd bean ..on close inspection there is a ...hhhmm....."definition" on the back side of base that indicates a separation...like when two trees grow together...

Anyhow miss communication all around really hope no harm no foul I hope...Re-reading it NOW.... I understand your denotation with the ?

Edited by growalot

Sam that is a slammer of a buck! You can tell from your second pic that thing has some serious mass. I can see how he gets close to 150". I know a guy who has a camp up in the adks and he shoots a buck every 3-4 years there. He passes on a lot of nice deer and when he does shoot one, they resemble the one you shot. Big, heavy horned deer. Nice buck.

Good luck! I heard shot bursts all around me at Cicero Swamp, didn't see anything :/ Also, last time I checked it didn't take 4 shots to down a deer... Public land 4tl.

I agree, I just hope some of those bursts are at coyotes running by.

Good luck! I heard shot bursts all around me at Cicero Swamp, didn't see anything :/ Also, last time I checked it didn't take 4 shots to down a deer... Public land 4tl.

got ya beat.. was in public land this morning and at like 10 oclock just to the north of me i heard SEVEN, yes 7 shots go off one after another

LWood? My Dad was there the other day and heard 5 straight shots in a row at 1030am lol. Craziness....

was it yesturday the 2nd? i heard 7.. was there this morning to, no shots but no deer either.. wanted to sit all day but have a party to go to