Live From the Stand 2012

WNYBuckHunter

Hunted 7S from noon to dark. Not much going on...windy. 3 point pushing a doe but he gave up on her and came into my scent markers. Passed him up at 15 yards. Saw a rack at 70 yards but he wanted nothing to do with my grunts. Neighbors were sighing in the boom sticks and then decided to walk their property lines.....idiots

I've had my rt hand go numb like this but never both before...Told Mr B the other day....I think I'm getting arthritis in my back...The cold weather is taking it's toll on me this year..But I'm really not use to sitting still and turning just my head to look around...Whats that saying? " Sucks to get old but it's better than the alternative!"...lol

Last night I had to very slowly maneuver myself out of the stand because I had a fawn feeding 30yrds away...it kept looking out into the woods and I thought I'd heard a grunt...needed to leave at dark but still not spook any thing...It made for a very slow tense retreat but it worked...I heard them moving in once I was 15yrds from the stand and in a group of pine

I'm stuck in house...just got enough feeling back in hands to type this...woke 4a.m. both hands numb and tingling...soaked in tub...stretched...heating pad...neck feels like some one tried to twst my head off...nice!! :fie:

You may think this silly....but the wife has the same problem with the waking in the night and tingling in the hands and numb feeling....our Dr. told her to eat a raw carrot before bed and it works for her.She also visits the chiropractor atleast 1x a month,sometimes more.

Thanks...I actually like raw carrots so that's easy..I use to go to the chiro. years ago...I built Raymond forklifts and did wire harnesses when first starting....repetitive motion and 8 hrs of arms and shoulders being elevated caused pinched nerves in my neck...I need to do more stretching during hunting season...back to the toe touches and side stretching.....