4G

BigMike

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like things might be picking up. I went out this pm and saw 1 doe but to far away for a shot. When I came home and looked out my bedroom window later, were 6 does and 2 buck in my back yard. Bucks were a 4pt and the other a long spike. Both buck were pushing each other for quite a while Maybe it is the start of the rut

Last weekend seen nothing sat morning or afternoon Sun morning pouring rain seen 11 deer 4 bucks 7 does from 630 to 900

Yeah that rain sucked last weekend! It was cold rain too lol. Good to hear they're starting to pick up and move now..

Was up this weekeend 6hrs sat 11/3 2' snow seen 10 turkeys sun 11/4 1 1/2 snow 3hrs seen 4 bucks 8,6 an 2 spikes closet was 6 at 57 yds an 3 does

Seems like they're moving around with this cold weather but it looks like it's suppose to warm up again next week..

I know it's not the same area as you guys are hunting upstate but here on the Island I've been seeing plenty of deer unforunately on the side of the major roads (Long Island Expressway, Sunrise highway). My girlfriend who lives on the east end of Long Island has mentioned to me in her travels she's seeing them left and right and very active. So I'm looking forward to getting out there!

Edited by CVAC085