Who's Really Runnin the Show?

There's been speculation,  as of late that the Real Prez behind the scenes- the Marionettist, if you will- is none other than Obama.   Kinda Makes sense to me , cuz IMHO , Bidens true political nature/ideology is not nearly this far-left.  What do you think- is Obama the one truly running the show as sort of a quasi 3rd term?

I would expect this nonsense from you in March or April. But we’re in the midst of turkey season. You ok?

If you need to take a break from lame conspiracy theories that begin with “there’s been speculation”, go rejoice over Trump voters’ success in overturning law that offered women autonomy and ownership over their own bodies. 

Hey VH!!  Haven't seen you on here in a LONG time!!  How you been? Based on your reply, I'm assuming that you dont buy into my conjecture then :)  .

Im curious about something you said: You'd expect this "nonsense" from me in March/Aoril , but not now: why's that? 

(BTW, I'm with you on the Roe v Wade thing- I don't like that either)

Also, I don't hunt Turkey; been fishing a little here and there- hbu?

It isn't Obama, just the same people running things when Obama was in office. Just even more openly. It's more like Soros and other rich and powerful globalists that want to bring America too its knees. They are doing a pretty good job i would say.....

22 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I would expect this nonsense from you in March or April. But we’re in the midst of turkey season. You ok?

If you need to take a break from lame conspiracy theories that begin with “there’s been speculation”, go rejoice over Trump voters’ success in overturning law that offered women autonomy and ownership over their own bodies. 

But this VH ?

Pro life Movement

Ownership of their own bodies ?

Yet you have no issues with all people being mandated to get vaccinated ?

Since war isn't decimating the human population to any great effect,  How about if abortions are mandated to slow the effects that human overpopulation is having on the planet and it's resources ?

For me, you want an abortion, you pay for it, not the taxpayers.

And it's the same old puppet masters pulling the strings, just follow the money.

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Hey VH!!  Haven't seen you on here in a LONG time!!  How you been? Based on your reply, I'm assuming that you dont buy into my conjecture then :)  .

Im curious about something you said: You'd expect this "nonsense" from me in March/Aoril , but not now: why's that? 

I’m good man. Had a beautiful turkey opener. 2 Jakes and a Tom flew down on me. Tom walked away but the Jakes proceeded to molest my hen decoy before getting in a massive brawl that brought them less than 5 yards from me. They eventually walked away. After the show they put on I decided to spare them. Plus that big Tom was gobbling his head off over the ridge. I managed to bring him in 3 times. But he outsmarted me.  I couldn’t get a shot off. He was stunning. Fired up. White head. Looked like a vampire.  Day 2 was uneventful. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Based on your reply, I'm assuming that you dont buy into my conjecture then :)  .

-nah, it's bizarre and unnecessary. If you don't like the policies, expand on it. No need to couch it in conspiracy. 

-Great, well, like our pal would say, "Don't boo, vote!"

-Man I didn't turkey hunt until I did. Then I was all in. It's so much fun. I've been playing with my fly rod as well.

-The offseason brings the majority of the oddest political posts.

56 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

-nah, it's bizarre and unnecessary. If you don't like the policies, expand on it. No need to couch it in conspiracy. 

Could be right.

58 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

-Man I didn't turkey hunt until I did. Then I was all in. It's so much fun. I've been playing with my fly rod as well.

Love it- I just feel like I dont have time to do both, you know?

59 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

-The offseason brings the majority of the oddest political posts.

True that!!