Just got back from the cabin.

First-light

It was a nice trip. My brother Inlaw met me there on Monday. We mowed around the cabin and fixed what needed fixen! Hot water heater blew an element so I had to get on from REA. Soil samples came back from my fields and they need to be put into clover for a few years before hay. Had a guy come over to give me an estimate on a 24 by 36 garage/bunk house. Garage part will be  18x24 bunk house 14x24. Bunk house is an overflow for guests. Garage for my truck and a small tractor. It was a nice trip cause I wasn't up there since last November. My move will be in August. Teddi reports to West Point June 26th. It's all coming together. One big hitch is my brother. He is my wing mate. He had a lesion removed from his face. It was cancerous. Went back a second time to take more out. It didn't work. Now it's a third surgery or radiation. I'm trying to balance my move upstate, the sale of my house and his condition. I'm in contract on the sale so we have to be out in August. A lot to think of and I know he comes first. 

• Like 2