House

Well we are putting our house on market in 2 weeks. It's a 4 beds 1 1/2 bath with 16x18 pressure treated deck. 27 ft above ground pool. 2 car garage and 2 12x12 out building s. 5.10 acres on saranac river. Multiple flower gardens and berry bushes. 2 porches one heated one not. A finished attic and half basement. Zero turn mower and other things going. 75x 30 something garden with strawberry s in it. Great neighbors. Lots of sporting goods going wood stove Radisson canoe ice fishing stuff odds and ends maybe guns. $1500 in ground dog fence a acre worth thru freedom fence. Raspberry and blueberrie bushes on premises. Want stuff gone.

• Like 1

Love my place we made it our home. Just sick of the cold winters. I'd love to go down south after hunting season and come back in April. But with wife working and kids in school it's not possible. We travel every chance we get on school breaks or holidays down there and it's grown on me and my wife we love it.

• Like 4

Love my place we made it our home. Just sick of the cold winters. I'd love to go down south after hunting season and come back in April. But with wife working and kids in school it's not possible. We travel every chance we get on school breaks or holidays down there and it's grown on me and my wife we love it.

Awesome! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 5/4/2022 at 9:46 PM, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Well we are putting our house on market in 2 weeks. It's a 4 beds 1 1/2 bath with 16x18 pressure treated deck. 27 ft above ground pool. 2 car garage and 2 12x12 out building s. 5.10 acres on saranac river. Multiple flower gardens and berry bushes. 2 porches one heated one not. A finished attic and half basement. Zero turn mower and other things going. 75x 30 something garden with strawberry s in it. Great neighbors. Lots of sporting goods going wood stove Radisson canoe ice fishing stuff odds and ends maybe guns. $1500 in ground dog fence a acre worth thru freedom fence. Raspberry and blueberrie bushes on premises. Want stuff gone.

I thought this was a sales pitch?

2 hours ago, phade said:

Best of luck with the move and relocation. The interest rate jump might have an impact in coming future, but market supply is still pretty low so you might make out OK.

Yea just seen veteran home loans are 5.65%. I bought my current house at 3.75%. Last may we had 2.65%. for a rate. But I listened to my realtor and he said prices would come down. That hasn't happened. Everytime a place comes on that in our price range it's gone. 

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

You’re doing your kids a favor getting them out of NY while they’re young . They may resist at first, but will adapt in time .

I can only hope I'm doing the right thing. Lots of thinking going on right now. Yes they're young enough I'm not ruining there love life lol.

7 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Yea just seen veteran home loans are 5.65%. I bought my current house at 3.75%. Last may we had 2.65%. for a rate. But I listened to my realtor and he said prices would come down. That hasn't happened. Everytime a place comes on that in our price range it's gone. 

as long as your comfortable with the house price & rate = monthly payment, that's all that matters.