Hey Joe……

Lawdwaz

Thanks

I paid .15 cents less than the station up the street and its still churns my stomach.   Although it’s a work truck it pains me to see those numbers.    I know diesel is even higher too.   Painful times currently and for the foreseeable future……buckle up.   

(oh and the DOW is down 1000pts also right now)

8445138C-00E4-45F7-8D5D-7A255E7B1C40.png

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 5
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

if we are finishiing this sentence - Hey Joe..... your the worst president in history! 

I’m saving up my lunch money so I can go fishing with you this summer.   

• Like 1

I was going to build a 36 x 40 pole barn on the new property for my new tractor and implements. $50G. $33G in materials. $3,000 just for 2x6 purlins. Not going to build it this year. I may buy rough-cut lumber and let it dry a year. This is nauseating. We are holding off building our new house until next year. With current material prices, we will be well over $700G. I am not cheap, but I am also not stupid. New driveway, land improvement and first of 2 large ponds are in progress now. We will focus on deadfall cleanup, drainage and finish grading of the 20 acres of tillable land.

I’m wondering about this years deer season , what with the price of meat and such . Will hunters , who stopped, start back up ? Will others take it up for the first time ? I’ve taken deer to give away before, will that happen more often as well ? 

All those Biden voters were so happy when he “won” the election, out dancing and celebrating in the streets! Where are those lame asses now? Certainly not out celebrating his “accomplishments”!! I don’t see any pro-Biden signs or bumper stickers anymore either! Too ashamed I hope!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Tissue aisle at the Walmart today. Is it a shortage or all we all crying real tears at this point.....70510fc2bd3d16ca9fa2ca9d335e02c7.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I hear folks are buying that stuff up as a TP alternative. Either that or there's a whole lotta bra stuffing going on.

9 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

There was a ton of TP and paper towels. Even paper plates.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Noticed a surge in chest sizes in the area?

We all had to know the gas prices would jump, always do when there's a "D" in office. Never thought it would go back this high again. But, seeing the last time fuel prices were this high the same "D" was the right-hand man to the top "D" so..................

Oil companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

26 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Noticed a surge in chest sizes in the area?

We all had to know the gas prices would jump, always do when there's a "D" in office. Never thought it would go back this high again. But, seeing the last time fuel prices were this high the same "D" was the right-hand man to the top "D" so..................

Oil companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

Everything just went back to the way it was when that pu$$y Obama was in office.