Hey Joe……

Lawdwaz

Look on the bright side ….. mid term elections.  I can’t see how the Dems could hold onto many seats.   I’d pay $10 a gallon till fall to be rid of a bunch of them.  I have a couple very fuel efficient vehicles and a canoe that I can fish from.  

They are already resorting to desperate measures, like the recent Supreme Court leak.  

• Like 3

I’m Old enough to remember when some people thought a $1K stimulus was “free”. For those who got it, you’ve more than paid it back already.

F U Joe Biden!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

10 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Look on the bright side ….. mid term elections.  I can’t see how the Dems could hold onto many seats.   I’d pay $10 a gallon till fall to be rid of a bunch of them.  I have a couple very fuel efficient vehicles and a canoe that I can fish from.  

They are already resorting to desperate measures, like the recent Supreme Court leak.  

That and collage loan forgiveness . My truck is down to getting drove once / twice a week if that . My 30 mpg Camry is racking up the miles . FUJB ..

Edited by rob-c

10 hours ago, Waterfowler said:

The lib Joe voters here are silent...

Did you guys think big oil would not get the money back they lost during the shutdown? The gas price would be the same under Trump. Who runs the show,the politicians or big money? 

It is great they have you fooled and you blame the politicians while big oil posts record profits and keeps production low.

Carry on...

• Haha 2

@LawdwazI logged in and saw the title of this thread and thought you were calling me out :lol:

Gotta agree tho, These fuel prices and economy F-ing suck! 2-3 years ago I was working making about 1/2 what I make now and was doing great financially, Now i'm making a lot more and still have to do a ton of OT to scrape by every month...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, josephmrtn said:

@LawdwazI logged in and saw the title of this thread and thought you were calling me out :lol:

Gotta agree tho, These fuel prices and economy F-ing suck! 2-3 years ago I was working making about 1/2 what I make now and was doing great financially, Now i'm making a lot more and still have to do a ton of OT to scrape by every month...

Nice to see you around.   We’re all in the same boat I guess.   Ugh 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Did you guys think big oil would not get the money back they lost during the shutdown? The gas price would be the same under Trump. Who runs the show,the politicians or big money? 

It is great they have you fooled and you blame the politicians while big oil posts record profits and keeps production low.

Carry on...

Still wearing those blinders I see.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Carry on...

Interesting perspective.  Big anything has good years and bad years, sometimes they take a loss.  That is a fact.  You do not know if the gas prices would be the same under DJT.  You have no idea what steps DJT may have taken to ease the burden, like releasing some of the national reserve and making it easier (deregulate) for big oil to produce more and more cheaply.  Biden has absolutely not done either; and in fact the opposite.  Who runs the show?  Politicians as they make the laws and agencies that tax and regulate us (and big anything)!!!!!!    Big anything should be posting record profits, their obligation is to shareholders.  Why would they keep production low when it would only mean more profit?  Big oil has said many times it is the lack of permits and regulation that is preventing more production.  Both of which are politician controlled.

Carry on...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Carry on...

Big oil , all the food company’s , lumber company’s , tire company’s , etc.  etc.  guess they all have us fooled . Funny how when trump was in office it was all his fault now in your eyes  sleepy Joe can do no wrong . I’m betting if Trump was still president and the keystone pipe line was still being built we would not be seeing these prices . 

Carry on … 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, DoubleDose said:

Interesting perspective.  Big anything has good years and bad years, sometimes they take a loss.  That is a fact.  You do not know if the gas prices would be the same under DJT.  You have no idea what steps DJT may have taken to ease the burden, like releasing some of the national reserve and making it easier (deregulate) for big oil to produce more and more cheaply.  Biden has absolutely not done either; and in fact the opposite.  Who runs the show?  Politicians as they make the laws and agencies that tax and regulate us (and big anything)!!!!!!    Big anything should be posting record profits, their obligation is to shareholders.  Why would they keep production low when it would only mean more profit?  Big oil has said many times it is the lack of permits and regulation that is preventing more production.  Both of which are politician controlled.

Carry on...

All that and you didn’t even mention the Keystone pipeline, which Biden shut down on his own authority.  

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

if we are finishiing this sentence - Hey Joe..... your the worst president in history! 

Probably be real difficult to find someone to argue with that ..... but I'm sure there are a few fools out there (alive and dead) !

18 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

if we are finishiing this sentence - Hey Joe..... your the worst president in history! 

1 hour ago, GreeneHunter said:

Probably be real difficult to find someone to argue with that ..... but I'm sure there are a few fools out there (alive and dead) !

Plenty to argue against it, almost every Dem, Liberal, and MSM; and that is because you cannot have an honest conversation/debate with them.  A debate is taking a position and by using facts and points, proving your position.   If you try to have an argument/debate on this with facts and points, the Dem/Liberal counter argument defense is to change the discussion to DJT rather than the facts and points...and that is not a debate.   For example:  The R Team says the vegetable is rotten, the D Team says lets talk about the orange!:taunt:

22 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Everything just went back to the way it was when that pu$$y Obama was in office.  

I actually feel it's worse. Much worse. Obama got the ball rolling, Brandon put rocket fuel in that sucker and kicked it down hill.

What I'd like to know is how two places of the same company have different gas prices. A Stewart's to my north is/was $4.48 while the one to the south is/was $4.59. 7 miles separates the two, and they get the same gas from the same distributor.

• Like 1

I actually feel it's worse. Much worse. Obama got the ball rolling, Brandon put rocket fuel in that sucker and kicked it down hill.

What I'd like to know is how two places of the same company have different gas prices. A Stewart's to my north is/was $4.48 while the one to the south is/was $4.59. 7 miles separates the two, and they get the same gas from the same distributor.

More so, why does anyone ever pull into the gas station that is $.20 higher and right across the street?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

More so, why does anyone ever pull into the gas station that is $.20 higher and right across the street?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've asked myself that for decades, not just recently.