Hey Joe……

Lawdwaz

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

More so, why does anyone ever pull into the gas station that is $.20 higher and right across the street?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never check prices , I just get gas . A couple bucks savings wouldn’t be worth it to me to have to cross traffic either .

• Like 2

On 5/6/2022 at 6:20 AM, BowmanMike said:

Did you guys think big oil would not get the money back they lost during the shutdown? The gas price would be the same under Trump. Who runs the show,the politicians or big money? 

It is great they have you fooled and you blame the politicians while big oil posts record profits and keeps production low.

Carry on...

This is what brainwashing looks like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fun times ! Add in a baby formula shortage , now talk of electricity shortages this summer, brownouts etc.  as traditional sources go offline faster then “clean energy “ can come on …..( sorry Fox was the only source that didn’t require a subscription to read )  .

Neighbor ( with new born ) just bought the same big bag of grass seed as last year , went from $100 to $170 .

https://www.foxnews.com/us/grid-operators-warn-electricity-shortage-renewables

Fun times ! Add in a baby formula shortage , now talk of electricity shortages this summer, brownouts etc.  as traditional sources go offline faster then “clean energy “ can come on …..( sorry Fox was the only source that didn’t require a subscription to read )  .
Neighbor ( with new born ) just bought the same big bag of grass seed as last year , went from $100 to $170 .
https://www.foxnews.com/us/grid-operators-warn-electricity-shortage-renewables

The baby formula shortage makes perfect sense. The left thinks they’re losing abortion, starvation is the next obvious way to kill baby’s.

i once saw an article on the news about a guy arrested for stealing baby formula.  And thought "well i guess if he has to steal there is about the best reason for sure"......until later in the story they address how baby formula is the preferred mixing agent for people making drugs.....If there is to be a shortage hopefully the supply that is out there goes for the right reason to the right people.

30 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Found out yesterday my parents and 2 of their neighbors had all the gas in their tanks stolen last week. They all went and put locks on there gas caps.

Wait till the get their catalytic converter stolen…….rampant around here.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BizCT said:

Or simply a locked garage or locked shed? I’ve never had anything stolen but I still lock my sheds everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seems I know a bunch of less fortunate folks who don’t have the room in their garage to put their vehicles.    Myself included……

Not sure what a driveway alarm is and didn’t know driveway theft was a “thing” too?

:)

• Haha 1

Seems I know a bunch of less fortunate folks who don’t have the room in their garage to put their vehicles.    Myself included……
Not sure what a driveway alarm is and didn’t know driveway theft was a “thing” too?

I even know some less fortunate people that don't have a garage believe it or not.

Catalytic converters have been a big theft around here too. Some even getting cut off at the boat launch while people out fishing.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Wait till the get their catalytic converter stolen…….rampant around here.   

Crazy expensive fix too!co-worker at work had his hacked off middle of the night at his apartment building.$1,800 later and luckily his insurance reimbursed!

Or simply a locked garage or locked shed? I’ve never had anything stolen but I still lock my sheds everyday

Who puts a car in the garage? Where do the boats, motorcycles, snowmobile, atv’s and lawnmower go? I have a 52x28 garage and my car or truck have never been in it, then again it’s never been locked either.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i once saw an article on the news about a guy arrested for stealing baby formula.  And thought "well i guess if he has to steal there is about the best reason for sure"......until later in the story they address how baby formula is the preferred mixing agent for people making drugs.....If there is to be a shortage hopefully the supply that is out there goes for the right reason to the right people.

It's amazing the Libtards have not put regulations around the purchase of powdered baby formula yet.  Like a requiring sellers to keep a log with your ID an how much purchased.  They do this with some OTC medications already.

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Who puts a car in the garage? Where do the boats, motorcycles, snowmobile, atv’s and lawnmower go? I have a 52x28 garage and my car or truck have never been in it, then again it’s never been locked either.

We have lived in our house for 15 years and I have never had a key..  Unfortunately there have been a number of car break-ins/theft in the area so we recently started locking our cars and truck...   The people doing this are going to show up at the wrong house at some point....   I hope it isn't mine...

I was talking about the gas cans being stolen? I assume he meant the 1-5 gallon red ones? They are small enough to hide lots of places

This was about gas cans. Not vehicles