Trophy Room Complete

BizCT

Finally was able to finish my taxidermy room in CT house today. Always hard to take good pics of taxidermy- in person always looks way better. Only stuff left to add are my critter skulls that were beetle cleaned and in clear display cases.

fe6fe8b8ce5d3fcc395a1389a075298a.jpg

a04f8b002ac413eb7c7dd295a800288a.jpg

50e5c4b0106b12a2800e5eca3e6639b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 39
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

f2c7fe844e0cfbeb7b6ed47104b3b29d.jpg
Interesting choice for your first turkey, most people go with the traditional fan mount

That’s a prop that goes with his French Maid outfit .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Since it’s complete you can finally start meat hunting and enjoy the entire experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

all he needs now is a large chest freezer in there!  

I have one in the garage for venison

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

f2c7fe844e0cfbeb7b6ed47104b3b29d.jpg
Interesting choice for your first turkey, most people go with the traditional fan mount

I've never met someone who doesn't dust their taxidermy with an Ostrich Feather Duster. Are you saying you use something else?

2 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

That room needs a nice work bench
.......and get that Mathews off the floor.....only bowtechs belong down there!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

I used to leave it standing up for year, but then the bottom gets worn. in the fall it just lays in my backseat for a few months straight.

Edited by BizCT

17 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Nice Biz.  Very interesting variety.

One cancelled trip changed a lot. I had planned to go to Minnesota for a bobcat hunt and there was a major lack of snow, so it got postponed a year. But I had a flight vouchers to use so when to Arizona for a lion instead- was unsuccessful, so went back later that year to get one. Then did the original planned bobcat hunt. Then since I had 2 of the 3 north american cats, felt like I had to go shoot a lynx (not trap), so had to go to BC. 

The mule deer and antelope were combo trips.

Prior to all that I went on 3 unsuccessful wolf hunts, but shot the coyote one of them out of boredom in Alberta lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BizCT said:

One cancelled trip changed a lot. I had planned to go to Minnesota for a bobcat hunt and there was a major lack of snow, so it got postponed a year. But I had a flight vouchers to use so when to Arizona for a lion instead- was unsuccessful, so went back later that year to get one. Then did the original planned bobcat hunt. Then since I had 2 of the 3 north american cats, felt like I had to go shoot a lynx (not trap), so had to go to BC. 

The mule deer and antelope were combo trips.

Prior to all that I went on 3 unsuccessful wolf hunts, but shot the coyote one of them out of boredom in Alberta lol

But what's the story with the porcupine???