Happy Birthday 2012_Taco!

Thanks for a the birthday wishes. Didn't do anything special today.  I hunted a new pc of stateland this morning as I heard a bird there last week when I was kayaking, but the birds didn't get the memo regarding my birthday and were all tite lipped. I'm sitting on my patio soaking up the sun and having an amber beverage! This is as good as it gets. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2012_taco said:

Thanks for a the birthday wishes. Didn't do anything special today.  I hunted a new pc of stateland this morning as I heard a bird there last week when I was kayaking, but the birds didn't get the memo regarding my birthday and were all tite lipped. I'm sitting on my patio soaking up the sun and having an amber beverage! This is as good as it gets. 

I took a ride with Kathy down to that secret spot yesterday.  We took a walk around and checked it out for maybe a canoe/fishing trip this summer.  Saw a pile of deer pile out as we got almost to the east driveway!    Pretty spot......

(no worries, I wouldn't hunt it per unwritten turkey hunter etiquette)  :)

• Like 1