America Last Agenda!

Everyday with this administration something else blows my mind.....

Can't find baby formula but the illegals can get it!

Illegal migrants first to get ‘pallets’ of hard-to-find baby formula | Washington Examiner

This Administration has nothing to do with the high gas prices at all! yea right!

Biden administration scraps 3 offshore oil and gas lease sales in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico (msn.com)

• Like 2

Saw on the news this morning where they showed the food pantry's supplying the illegal aliens . The shelves were " FULLY STOCKED " with baby formula and plenty more in the dry storage warehouse ! Meanwhile all the shelves were empty of baby formula for our citizens in every store within a 30 mile radius of the illegal's food pantry . Meanwhile Butt Plug  Buttigieg who is in charge of logistics in NOWHERE to be found 

40 Billion more for Ukraine,while the American citizens lanquish in the swill that this pathetic regime has made for us.No formula,food shortage,diesel and gas at atrocious prices and the azzhat in charge is worried about every other country and people,this jerk and his ilk have no shame.

• Like 1

Most things I need I make sure I have plenty of . I take one low dose aspirin a day and an acid reducer, I have a two years supply . I realize a young couple can only afford so much , but formula seems pretty important , in todays day and age one can’t simply depend on the store once a week for your needs .

Some will scream Hoarder ! Mostly ones that don’t understand the meaning of that word . Everything I have I’ll use ,nothings extra , I just don’t subscribe to the Just In Time method, no matter what Toyota says …

CA7066AA-98A2-408D-BBA0-F285C07EA54C.png

President Joe Biden who has been a politician for some fifty years accomplished nothing for the American people except make himself, family and friends rich.

Why would anyone be surprised that now as President he will function any differently?

Edited by ADK Native
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SportsmanNH said:

Saw on the news this morning where they showed the food pantry's supplying the illegal aliens . The shelves were " FULLY STOCKED " with baby formula and plenty more in the dry storage warehouse ! Meanwhile all the shelves were empty of baby formula for our citizens in every store within a 30 mile radius of the illegal's food pantry . Meanwhile Butt Plug  Buttigieg who is in charge of logistics in NOWHERE to be found 

Hmmm!  Wonder why parents in that area needing baby formula aren't just walking in to that pantry and taking it?  All over the news in blue cities are people doing exactly that in other stores!  Without any consequence.

• Like 2

Soros has the fix in for the midterms…….especially new york!!!   No republicans will win.  Soros and the rabid left have already tampered with the ballot boxes.  There will be a blue wave and you can kiss your norman rockwell paintings way of life goodbye.  If you are a sheep and think Im lying or can’t see this, then prove me wrong!!! 

LIONS NOT SHEEP

• Like 1