Black bear passing through.

thetrigger22

Everyone seems to think theres something in the background but there really isn't. This picture is from a camera I put wayyyyy out there. I had to walk a few miles back into the deep woods. The kind of special place all hunters love. I sure hope to see more of it though. He looks like a beast of the forest.

Well, it fooled me too. That sure does look like the wall and roof-line of a barn or something. I can sure understand why it would make people think it was a building. Do you see what I am talking about in the picture? What the heck do you think that might be?

I absolutely see what you mean. The terrain in this area is covered in small ridges and valleys. I believe the back ground catches a peak in a ridge and the horizon behind it forms what looks like a roof to it. The ridge does have a pretty straight line to it though. I had a few other friends tell me it looks like a lion is behind the bear over its shoulder. haha

Unfortunatly it is illegal to take a bear where I live in 6A or I would pursue this animal. The boundary line to where it is legal is about 20 miles from me. I get the sportsmans license every year and it comes with a bear tag that I get to stare at all season. I'm starting to question the ethics of just writing in a different zone on the tag with the amount of bears I've been seeing the past few years. haha