Shooting..wtf...

doebuck1234

I just watched the video he made during the shooting . Those people had no chance ,he moved very swiftly and was very accurate . Thankfully the version I was sent was very grainy ,I really didn't need tonsee that but it opened my eyes to what could happen when dealing with mentally ill people. 
Didn't it start when he got out of the store once he parked his car and got out.....killed the first 3 or 4 people he encountered.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

How does a guy like this slip through the cracks and destroys so many lives. He is 18. This would be a time to look back at everything in his life to see what got him there and who missed the signs. Pray for those people. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Didn't it start when he got out of the store once he parked his car and got out.....killed the first 3 or 4 people he encountered.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

It started with him driving up to the front of the store and getting out of the car.

26 minutes ago, First-light said:

How does a guy like this slip through the cracks and destroys so many lives. He is 18. This would be a time to look back at everything in his life to see what got him there and who missed the signs. Pray for those people. 

My guess is “grand theft auto” and violence on tv and movies gave him some ideas.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, First-light said:

There is a lot of hate in this world, but maybe it is easier to blame it on video games and tv. Everyone knows those have started every war in history.

This guy wrote a 180 page confession on why he did it and wrote the N word on his rifle. It's not a real head scratcher. 

2017-08-12t080132z-1893804928-rc1223b41d70-rtrmadp-3-virginia-protests.jpg

It’s idk interesting that he wrote out a 180 page manifesto , plan of attack .

I’m glad we’re loading the camper and heading to the hills for a few days .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

There is a lot of hate in this world, but maybe it is easier to blame it on video games and tv. Everyone knows those have started every war in history.

This guy wrote a 180 page confession on why he did it and wrote the N word on his rifle. It's not a real head scratcher. 

2017-08-12t080132z-1893804928-rc1223b41d70-rtrmadp-3-virginia-protests.jpg

The video games of today don’t help. No need for them.

There seems to be some doubts about the authenticity of manifest, with large parts of it seemingly  copied and pasted from some previous church shooter .  Or so the net says , time for yard work !

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, First-light said:

I just watched my Nephew last night he is 12. We watched some hockey but most of the time he was watching, Ticktok, Stitch and playing Mortal combat. Games and social media are destroying the younger generation. 

Can’t agree more. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

It’s idk interesting that he wrote out a 180 page manifesto , plan of attack .

I’m glad we’re loading the camper and heading to the hills for a few days .

You ever noticed these things seem to happen a lot when the Democrats are in trouble and it's around election time just saying .

• Like 2

History has proven for eons that the only thing g that stops evil is death. If this little ass hole would have been killed the first time he threaten his evil intent we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Evil is never helped or saved it’s sometimes hidden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask yourself why these pieces of crap do this and why do so many follow them and do the same.  Publicity and exposure. 

Many of them don't even care if they die.  They know their name, family, background and intention will be known worldwide.  Replacement Theory was something I didn't know about yesterday and now, really don't care to give any promotion to.

New Zealand had the right idea.  Never refer to them by name.  Don't give them a platform to spout off whatever their corrupt mind wanted to have a stage for.  I'm quite OK to only referring to them as a waste of flesh.

We really don't need to know how they did it, how they planned it, what they used, what they wore who helped them, who their friends were and what was their family history. Etc. Etc.  This will only be copied and expanded on for the next social reject.  How about the lives lost?  Not very much detail there.  Those people deserve empathy as well as their family and friends. 

But the media takes zero credit for breeding these rejects.  Funny how the movie industry is loaded with liberals who preach gun control while their movies depict endless rounds being fired and violence being glorified.  Oh, we call that Action Film.

Edited by hueyjazz
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thinking of those involved. Shows clear as day it not a gun issue it’s a mental health issue.   State needs to worry more about the mental health of people than the guns.  My wife works in the mental health field and there’s no money to help people who really need and no where to put the crazy bastards like this kid in and out of society.

She has a client now who openly told people he wanted to be on the news for killing people and even tried killing his own mother. Took 8 months to get the kid put away in a hospital to get him help.

NYS failed to protect those people but the responsible gun owners will have to deal with the affects of it. 

• Like 2

Watched the video myself . Like a fox in a hen house.  The people didn't stand a chance . Feel sorry for the family's  

The ones screaming the most are the cause.  They want the division. Some of the politicians already preparing the masses  for riots.  Blm and antifa will follow shortly .  Then they can blame the legal gun owners . And tell us how racist we all are . Let's not forget bail reform.

I don't mean to be harsh, but this is flat out the result of the race war Obama started. You'd have to be pretty blind to not know things like this were bound to start happening. I've been saying for years this sort of thing was coming, and here it is. Guns aren't to blame. If you're going to call it mental illness, then start calling ANTIFA and the BLM "movements" the result of mental illness. Some people want a civil war, and it looks like they will get it sooner than later.

Wait until the abortion rights activists really get going. They already warned they are going to get militant with their "demonstrations" and "protests".

It's a huge shit sandwich and guess what! We're all getting a bite, whether we want it or not!

• Like 1

That's an interesting take. Maybe I'm misreading it but this is Obama's fault because he started a race war of which this kid is only a soldier and not a mentally unstable and impressionable teenager living in a media bubble of race-hating insanity?

Meanwhile, the play-acting assholes of 4chan are making fun of the kid for only taking out soft targets and encouraging the next shooter to go harder. Tucker Carlson uses his national forum to promote the conspiracy of white replacement and laughs all the way to the bank. And the pedophile goomer, Ted Nugent, has just come out at a Trump rally to say: "I love you people madly, but I’d love you more if you went forward and just went berserk on the skulls of the Democrats, and the marxists and the communists.”

But it's Obama's fault? Seems a bit of a stretch.

Edited by left field
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, left field said:

That's an interesting take. Maybe I'm misreading it but this is Obama's fault because he started a race war of which this kid is only a soldier and not a mentally unstable and impressionable teenager living in a media bubble of race-hating insanity?

Meanwhile, the play-acting assholes of 4chan are making fun of the kid for only taking out soft targets and encouraging the next shooter to go harder. Tucker Carlson uses his national forum to promote the conspiracy of white replacement and laughs all the way to the bank. And the pedophile goomer, Ted Nugent, has just come out at a Trump rally to say: "I love you people madly, but I’d love you more if you went forward and just went berserk on the skulls of the Democrats, and the marxists and the communists.”

But it's Obama's fault? Seems a bit of a stretch.

You like to fact-check, so yes, in a very direct way. Obama was a martyr, and spewed reverse racism all the time. The current state of racism lays largely on that guy's shoulders. He was the top dog and was giving the push for riots (let's not call them protests, they are riots), and was a driving force for what the BLM and ANTIFA factions have evolved into. He was for defunding police and the military and had a big part of the huge surge that has taken. He tried to make the present day seem like hundreds of years ago when people of color were being held back by the white man, when in fact he of all people was the President of the United States and should have been pushing for "minorities" to get an education and make something of themselves not incite riots. He is a huge part of erasing the history of this country. I could go on..........

Right there taking Obamas sausage while grabbing his ankles and yelling "Give it to me you stallion!" was the current POS in charge, so things have devolved into a race war. I don't care how anyone tries to spin it, that's just the reality of the USA right now.

As a side note, it's funny how the left wing nut cases won't accept these facts, but have a hard on that Trump incited the storming of the capital.

I really don't have anything else to say. You simply cannot remove the blinders from people who have glued them to their face.

• Like 2

I don't mean to be harsh, but this is flat out the result of the race war Obama started. You'd have to be pretty blind to not know things like this were bound to start happening. I've been saying for years this sort of thing was coming, and here it is. Guns aren't to blame. If you're going to call it mental illness, then start calling ANTIFA and the BLM "movements" the result of mental illness. Some people want a civil war, and it looks like they will get it sooner than later.

Wait until the abortion rights activists really get going. They already warned they are going to get militant with their "demonstrations" and "protests".

It's a huge shit sandwich and guess what! We're all getting a bite, whether we want it or not!

Nobody with a brain wants a civil war, but here are many of us that are smart enough to realize that the country is too far gone to be fixed any other way.

22 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

You like to fact-check, so yes, in a very direct way.

Let's say I concede all that. Obama was a martyr, etc and Biden was a bottom. What you're saying is that Obama is responsible for this kid's actions. Not the kid's poor screwed-up head, his parents, online peer group who encouraged his act, media voices spewing bullshit for dollars, politicians who too stupid to clean toilets but rather good at inciting anger and taking advantage of their idiotic followers. None of them contributed to this. It was Obama. And prior to Obama creating this division, race relations were pretty darn good.

It's an interesting take.

I don't know why this kid did this. What makes one sullen, shy teenager retreat to his basement room and play Dungeons and Dragons with his nerd friends while another picks up a rifle to kill people. I think I'm safe in saying that the state of hate-spewing, divisive partisan media is a contributor. That the result of unfettered access to such media in an unformed malleable mind that doesn't have the wherewithal to know he's being lied to is a recipe for disaster.

So we go back to the same old lines: it's the gun's fault; it's the shooters fault; it's the media's fault; the politician's fault; gun control's fault, gun lobby's fault, Hollywood's fault; video games' fault, Trump's fault, Biden's fault. Or in this case, Obama's fault.

It's everyone's fault but yours. Or mine.

But it is our responsibility. When we understand that, we may have a hope in changing some of this.

• Like 2

But it is our responsibility. When we understand that, we may have a hope in changing some of this.

I couldn’t agree more!

Instead of listening to the BS from every and all sides it’s time we start nipping this stuff in the bud. You can’t tell me that a parent, teacher, family friend etc. didn’t see the signs. Hell he made a previous threat! Why wasn’t he dealt with then or at least locked up? As I said before from someone that deals with evil on a daily basis it doesn’t ever stop it’s merely hidden. Someone willing/wanting to hurt a fellow human without warrant should no longer be treated as a human and is merely an animal!

• Like 3