Shooting..wtf...

doebuck1234

19 hours ago, DirtTime said:

Look, I feel bad for the families of the lives that were lost.

That said, here's the bottom line, that kid was old enough to know right from wrong no matter who influenced him. The mental health finger is just another blame sometimes, just like mommy and daddy issues. I'm not saying this isn't the case sometimes, but it's being used as a crutch as much as blaming the gun for the shooter's crime. Mommy didn't let me breastfeed till I was 40, so I'm going to go insane and commit an atrocity, or, daddy made me sit on his lap till I was 50, so I'm going to build a pipe bomb.

The issue is this word is too soft and lenient about things like this. Yes, parenting should be the #1 source of preventing these crimes, but at what age is a kid supposed to start acting like an adult and assuming responsibility for their own actions? 16, 18, 20, 30, 50, 100?

don't agree so where do you blame it? You contradict yourself. Bringing up a child starts the day you hold it. I really would like yo know what went on in that household. We will find out. 

17 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

Heard hardly anything about it

E9745984-0650-4C22-9550-09BDB6594008.png

The only thing you will hear from the fake news is how adult white males and the republican party are responsible for the spread of racism in America and that Fox News is also guilty. They will politicize the Buffalo shooting to try and sway voters with their falsehoods. Kathy Hochul is already on her broom flying with it because it's an election year.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, First-light said:

don't agree so where do you blame it? You contradict yourself. Bringing up a child starts the day you hold it. I really would like yo know what went on in that household. We will find out. 

I contradicted nothing. At 18 years old, that guy knew exactly what he was doing, and he could have come from a rich family with great parents and still committed this. Have a look around, not all the dimwits who commit these mass shootings had bad parenting. So again, I ask at what age do the parents stop being blamed for their children's atrocities? Everyone gets ticked off when a gun company gets blamed when a criminal uses a gun to commit murder, but it's OK to blame a parent when things go south with their adult aged kid?? C'mon man! If you go to the doctor for gall bladder removal, and he removes your penis, you don't blame the medical school, you blame the DR.

I get so tired of repeating myself around here, this comes across as a retaliation crime. If groups A&B want to do bad things, other groups who are getting tired of it are going to start doing bad things too. In real life, if you kick a hornet's nest long enough, eventually those hornets are going to do something about it. I don't agree with it, or like it, but I have enough smarts to see a duck for what it is. You want to blame someone, blame the asshat that committed the crime.

45 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I contradicted nothing. At 18 years old, that guy knew exactly what he was doing, and he could have come from a rich family with great parents and still committed this. Have a look around, not all the dimwits who commit these mass shootings had bad parenting. So again, I ask at what age do the parents stop being blamed for their children's atrocities? Everyone gets ticked off when a gun company gets blamed when a criminal uses a gun to commit murder, but it's OK to blame a parent when things go south with their adult aged kid?? C'mon man! If you go to the doctor for gall bladder removal, and he removes your penis, you don't blame the medical school, you blame the DR.

I get so tired of repeating myself around here, this comes across as a retaliation crime. If groups A&B want to do bad things, other groups who are getting tired of it are going to start doing bad things too. In real life, if you kick a hornet's nest long enough, eventually those hornets are going to do something about it. I don't agree with it, or like it, but I have enough smarts to see a duck for what it is. You want to blame someone, blame the asshat that committed the crime.

Well the asshat was 18. So I guess as far as you go string him up. Parents and teachers have no liability. He was just a kid let's just give up on him or her and move on.....

On 5/15/2022 at 11:46 AM, phantom said:

You ever noticed these things seem to happen a lot when the Democrats are in trouble and it's around election time just saying .

Exactly.  And do you notice these idiots say this kid threatened this and that 3 months ago, was on line saying exactly what he was and his thoughts yet they are not smart enough to even throw a red flag up to Nic’s when he went to buy weapons?  The government is almost as much to blame as this kid. Then the Democrats push and use the “White” kid as their scapegoat when 2 weeks ago their “Black” shooter in Ny might have gotten 10 minutes of air time. Again would take an idiot to not see thru their agenda and vote for that crap. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DirtTime said:

The Asshat is to blame for sure. But the Asshats that sit back and say oh this kid threatened this and this kid said he was going to do that and did absolutely nothing are included under that hat. 

2 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly.  And do you notice these idiots say this kid threatened this and that 3 months ago, was on line saying exactly what he was and his thoughts yet they are not smart enough to even throw a red flag up to Nic’s when he went to buy weapons?  The government is almost as much to blame as this kid. Then the Democrats push and use the “White” kid as their scapegoat when 2 weeks ago their “Black” shooter in Ny might have gotten 10 minutes of air time. Again would take an idiot to not see thru their agenda and vote for that crap. 

The kid was already MHA ,and cleared for a plan to shoot up his school  … then posted his intentions online in Jan. About killing blacks in a store . Yet it’s a surprise !

• Like 1

To those asking what has happened in this country, and the whole world, I believe there is a simple answer. One that many are afraid to actually think of, so they laugh it away.

I think as a people, we have accepted evil as good, and have turned all that was good into something to look down upon, or scoff at.

Morals and ethics are publicly ridiculed.

Family and relationships are no longer bonded by love and respect for God, or one another.

Life is not valued.

Hard work doesn't mean anything to people who are handed everything.

Patriotism lands you on a watch list. 

The church is openly mocked, and satan embraced. 

Crime, sex & drugs all glorified by music, TV, etc.

I truly believe we are in an irreversible moral decay, and heading into the biblical end times. 

I am a Christian, and thankful to be.

Say what you will. I don't care. 

I'll continue trust in what I believe to be true, while we wait for all the experts tell us what's really going wrong out there.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Yep , Maybe im being paranoid but did they intentionally let this guy through the cracks cuz he fit the profile of somebody that they would want to do something like this you know what I mean , needed a white guy shooting blacks to fit the  narrative.  these smart  phones spy on everything you do here everything like it or not and you're telling me nobody knew nothing ? come on . Like I heard he was doing crazy stuff a few months before even saying that he wanted to be a mass murderer who  says stuff like that to people . The subway guy waa another one they let slide for other reasons .  anyway media  needs stop gas lighting this stuff . And less of them will happen they're looking for attention and to go out in a blaze of glory these guys. Years ago you could buy guns everywhere like in hardware stores like in a Sears mail catalog with no id  and this stuff was much less common back then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Skillet said:

To those asking what has happened in this country, and the whole world, I believe there is a simple answer. One that many are afraid to actually think of, so they laugh it away.

I think as a people, we have accepted evil as good, and have turned all that was good into something to look down upon, or scoff at.

Morals and ethics are publicly ridiculed.

Family and relationships are no longer bonded by love and respect for God, or one another.

Life is not valued.

Hard work doesn't mean anything to people who are handed everything.

Patriotism lands you on a watch list. 

The church is openly mocked, and satan embraced. 

Crime, sex & drugs all glorified by music, TV, etc.

I truly believe we are in an irreversible moral decay, and heading into the biblical end times. 

I am a Christian, and thankful to be.

Say what you will. I don't care. 

I'll continue trust in what I believe to be true, while we wait for all the experts tell us what's really going wrong out there.

I think the church gave themselves a big enough black eye all on their own . How many children's lives have they destroyed only to be covered up . It's disgusting and needs to be treated as such.

• Like 2

Just now, Jeremy K said:

I think the church gave themselves a big enough black eye all on their own . How many children's lives have they destroyed only to be covered up . It's disgusting and needs to be treated as such.

No doubt there's been abuse. Bad people in every group, and the church is no exception.

That said, I'll stick with my faith. 

Another point that I just thought of this Administration has been saying they've been targeting white supremacist making it a priority but yet they let this guy slip through the cracks ? Think about it . So they couldn't even get that right .

42 minutes ago, phantom said:

Another point that I just thought of this Administration has been saying they've been targeting white supremacist making it a priority but yet they let this guy slip through the cracks ? Think about it . So they couldn't even get that right .

This administration has not completed a single task properly since day 1 . That is just a fact that can not be argued.

• Like 4