bowhunters from region 2

bowhunter70

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A day hunting  in the woods is great. A day hunting in the woods with family...... priceless.

Even though you havent sen a deer i'm sure the memories are worth it.

I still havet made my way to to find a spot to hunt in long island yet.. im not too sure about the application process. I got to get on that..

best of luck to you this season and happy holidays

• 1 year later...

Where you fellas from in brooklyn. I used to live downtown but now I'm in bensonhurst . Soon to be crossing the verrazano.

I work down town in Carroll Gardens and used to live in Bensonhurst/Gravesend and now I live in Staten Island. In my opinion the nicest place you can affordably live in NYC.

I grew up in Bay Ridge, but moved to SI when I bought my house about 9 years ago. I have deer in my backyard too, but I'm on the south shore, so I need to take a trip up to Seaview Ave to see the turkey. I was just visiting the hospital yesterday. I saw a good amount of chicks feeding on the grounds. Their population continues to explode up there. I also saw a really nice double bearded Tom than made me want to fetch my bow.