Panfish Regulations

Lawdwaz

I fished Honeoye today and last night checked the regulations.  I was surprised to see a 10" minimum on crappie (25 limit) and a 8" minimum on sunfish/bluegill and a 15 fish limit.  No limit and no minimum size for perch.

Caught a pile of crappie but only a few that stretched to 10" so they all swam away.  Sunnies and bluegill were slow.........and not too big either.  Just used little jigs and a pencil bobber. A fish dinner was on my mind but no worries, it was fun.

• Like 4

I fished Honeoye today and last night checked the regulations.  I was surprised to see a 10" minimum on crappie (25 limit) and a 8" minimum on sunfish/bluegill and a 15 fish limit.  No limit and no minimum size for perch.
Caught a pile of crappie but only a few that stretched to 10" so they all swam away.  Sunnies and bluegill were slow.........and not too big either.  Just used little jigs and a pencil bobber. A fish dinner was on my mind but no worries, it was fun.

Are those regs specific to Honeoye?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

If someone “fact checks” my numbers and finds a discrepancy, please bring them to the discussion.   

You're not wrong. 

I fished it Friday. Nothing but shorts for panfish, and not a walleye to be had. 

Screenshot_20220515-064705.png