anyone in the putnam area...

Dan92

Dan,

We've talked already, but feel free to PM me with any questions. Unfortunately, deer hunting-wise, my father and I have access to small 8 acre piece of property where we can't bring anybody else with us.

However, I can give you some detailed info regarding the DEP land we talked about.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Putnam on Oscawanna Lake. I have a few public land spots picked out. Haven't seen a ton of deer sign or deer for that matter, but the mountain laurel hides them pretty well. Looking for some piece and quiet more than anything. It will be my first season around here, so I'm sure it will be an adventure. Let me know if you'd like to run around sometime...shotgun or muzzleloader. I'll be in tree next Archery Season for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the club property in Hyde Park and state land all over the place after the deer season, it gets quiet after the season and 909 at night is not a bad place to be (DEC stops by sometimes but that's about it). Yeah Elmo, coon fight works well....