Shot them but did not kill them.

Sir-diealot

9 hours ago, dmandoes said:
R u tagged out or they didn't come close enough?

These were just the first few days, I chose to take pictures instead of shoot before the season started. There is a paintbrush there and if he shows up I will take him, untill then I am fine with pictures. (If he ever shows up again) I may take one on the last day if he has not, so long as it is not a Jake or bearded hen. Edit: The one I want is the one on the right. I added the same picture cropped and with two of the stalks removed to show the beard better, it either has a very thick one or a double beard.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

IMG_4759.JPG

IMG_4759.jpg

Edited by Sir-diealot
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I did not kill a turkey but that is fine with me, had the best season I have every had, even better than the 90's when I started. Could have taken a jake one day, wish I had had a camera with me that day but it was supposed to rain so I did not bring it and it is a good thing I did not, it poured right around leaving time.

• Like 1

You passed a Gobbler waiting on that Paintbrush.  That takes " intestinal fortitude "!
 Maybe take that Paintbrush this Fall.
Not this Fall, not allowed to hunt there in the Fall, one of the owners is afraid I will scare all the deer away. Next Spring though.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

• Like 1