We are already in a Civil War

We are living amidst a Cold Civil War. This is a war not over the size of government or taxes, but over the American way of life. Winning this war requires fundamental understandings. For starters, you must understand that you are, in fact, in a war. Tom Klingenstein explains the dimensions of this war.

https://www.lionsnotsheep.com

Many patriots love this website for clothing. They are pro conservatism and pro 2a according to their apparel.  Many people agree.  

the meme above is saying although lions are strong, they are jokes cause they perform in the circus, unlike the wolf.   I never thought of the lion as a joke, but now I agree with your meme.  Its so sad!

LIONS NOT SHEEP?

2 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

https://www.lionsnotsheep.com

Many patriots love this website for clothing. They are pro conservatism and pro 2a according to their apparel.  Many people agree.  

the meme above is saying although lions are strong, they are jokes cause they perform in the circus, unlike the wolf.   I never thought of the lion as a joke, but now I agree with your meme.  Its so sad!

LIONS NOT SHEEP?

Wolfs turned to lap dogs with enough generations being feed. That is the problem people are becoming lap dogs with the government hand outs for generations.

• Like 4