to the trespassers in volney.

arrow nocker

Don't do it.I ain't giving second chances.I pay a lot to hunt this land.Put a lot of time in to scouting and controlling my scent.I put a lot into my entry and exit of my area with controlling my scent and sounds,so the deer aren't spooked out or get a pattern.

I aint taking your silly excuses like i am looking for my buddies stand,lost track of the boundries,"oh this is posted?",I "had" permission last yr,Im tracking a deer,and so on.

I have DEC and OC sheriffs office in speed dial.If you hide your back tag i will take a picture of your face for them.

If you don't have blood on you arrow STAY OFF MY LEASE!!!OR PAY THE JUDGE!!!!!

If you are LEGIT tracking a deer......Show me the bloody arrow and i will help.

During gun season..................DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

I have my 12 yr old there hunting with a bow.

Stay out...........You will be charged with trespassing even if you are tracking a wounded deer.No excuses during gun.You should be a better shot.sorry.If you need to Call the land owner.His name is on the posted signs!

• Like 5

Well it really is a fact of frustrated with people that think they can hunt anything that wasn't posted before.Now it is posted and they don't care.They still want to hunt it.I had a guy bust me up on a 4pt. yesterday.He came into my bleat then took off.then walla.here comes mister hunter hiding his face with his balcava.

Yep.it is BS.

BTW i woulda passed the 4pt but i like to have them around me so i can experiment with movements and calls and such.

Listen be there done that get the local law enforcement involved before

theres a run in.Post the heck out of the property also talk to the local D.E.C.

OFFICER.They will not only get the trespass charge but other charges as

well.I don't play that game at all.As for the old man looking for his cat.

I'd walk off my property once then he'd get arested to sounds mean but

you can not afford the have all that hard work flushed down the tube because

someone can't follow the laws and a persons rules and wishes sorry but

I learned yrs ago ZERO TOLERANCE RULE.

Don't do it.I ain't giving second chances.I pay a lot to hunt this land.Put a lot of time in to scouting and controlling my scent.I put a lot into my entry and exit of my area with controlling my scent and sounds,so the deer aren't spooked out or get a pattern.

I aint taking your silly excuses like i am looking for my buddies stand,lost track of the boundries,"oh this is posted?",I "had" permission last yr,Im tracking a deer,and so on.

I have DEC and OC sheriffs office in speed dial.If you hide your back tag i will take a picture of your face for them.

If you don't have blood on you arrow STAY OFF MY LEASE!!!OR PAY THE JUDGE!!!!!

If you are LEGIT tracking a deer......Show me the bloody arrow and i will help.

During gun season..................DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

I have my 12 yr old there hunting with a bow.

Stay out...........You will be charged with trespassing even if you are tracking a wounded deer.No excuses during gun.You should be a better shot.sorry.If you need to Call the land owner.His name is on the posted signs!

I have that probem...... someone hid a climber at a tree bottom. Now its in my garage. I only seen it twice, but its mainly roadhunters here for me. dec and sherriffs or whatnot will put the smackdown, esp during hunting season.

I totally agree,. I can envision a lot of people drinking their coffee this morning reading this saying oh crap we are caught. It seems to be getting worse as land with access becomes less available. But that is their problem not yours. I have a problem with that too.

Where the hell is Volney so I can stay outta there, (just remember to feed the cat for me please) LOL

Seriously though I couldn't agree more. Although I don't have much expierence with tresspassers I would hate to have so much time and energy involved with the land just to have some knucklehead ruin it.

I usually just have the friendly hunter who finds me at the base of a tree on state land and wanders up to ask me if I seen anything...... No buddy just you! Thanks for ruining my spot.

Edited by oneidacountyhunter

I pay a lot to hunt this land.Put a lot of time in to scouting and controlling my scent.I put a lot into my entry and exit of my area with controlling my scent and sounds,so the deer aren't spooked out or get a pattern.

Actually, you don't even need all those valid reasons. The presence of a posted sign indicates that uninvited visitors are not welcome and that it is illegal to procede further. Even if you do not hunt at all, trespassing is trespassing, and it's against the law. That's all the reason that has to be given. I get damned tired of people ignoring the rights of the landowner to be left alone.

• Like 1

My wife and I bought 17 acres last summer. While we were marking the boundaries out with GPS I noticed a neighbors stand 10yds on our side. Few weeks later we were hanging the posted signs and the neighbor comes through the woods all torqued up. I politley explained to him that the stand was on our land and asked him to move it. It's still there 1.5 years later. I'll give it until this summer and it's getting cut down.

why, because people who do illegal hunting don't have access to the internet? think there use to be someone on here that have posted illegal stuff, not here anymore

not a whole lot of people post about illegal stuff or if they're the type to hunt illegally are they the type going on message boards looking for advice etc. I also find it funny that a lot of you keep throwing out "i hunt what i want and that's my business" but then post several times a day on a public forum. lol.

not a whole lot of people post about illegal stuff or if they're the type to hunt illegally are they the type going on message boards looking for advice etc. I also find it funny that a lot of you keep throwing out "i hunt what i want and that's my business" but then post several times a day on a public forum. lol.

looks like those are my words, no one else. so and what do you see on here of mine that i am share too much of?

My two cents. Last year on my property I had a wide 8 pointer bedded in the field during the gun that I decided to pass on the Sunday after opening day. At about 3:30 a "road hunter" saw the deer and parked in a adajcent house that was for sale and snuck into the property from the other side (no orange of course in blue jeans). The deer jumped up and ran in my direction and the idiot sends a shot in my direction and almost shoots me. The bullet hit a railroad bed abot 40 yards to the right of me. He gut shot the deer. The deer layed down abot 50 yards from my stand and I walked up to it and dispatched it. This moron then starts a big fight with me that I "had no right to shoot the deer after he shot it first". Huh? Itold him he was trespassing and get the hell off the property. I was SO angry that I wanted to shoot this guy for forcing my hand to fill my tag when I didn't want to. Arrow Nocker... Prosecute, Prosecute, Prosecute. I contacted the DEC with his license plate and they are aware of it. He also hid his back tag when I asked for his numbers. It is a really nice 8 that I wanted to live but had to harvest. I re-posted the property heavy this year.

yeah!!!! if i find a trail cam treestand ground blind ect on my land u can bet on it im takin it! its posted property and since there are a few signs that have fallen down in the past two yrs this winter im reposting it... but i have taken two homemade ladder stands so far and one old aluminum hangon that was 40 ft up in an oak tree the strap was grown into the tree prob was there for YEARS before i found it... my thinkin is if u want it back come and talk to me and u might c it again