New SOG edc

Loved my Trident so much I ordered a custom Ultra XR . Trident is a little big and heavy to carry all the time and causing havoc on my back right pocket of jeans and shorts wearing holes lol. Have carried a knife since I was 8 ( 45 years ago ) . There are better knives out there but been extremely happy with the Trident and the edge she holds.  This new one is super light too. 
Buddy made cutting board knives displayed on. 

9E5EC99F-4B7C-4159-B44C-F8EC487241B6.jpeg

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Speaking of cutting boards & knives……here’s a Dinsdale made gift cutting board and a newer Ant knife in S90V steel.    

B1C04D23-4D94-456F-9E81-77E45A862C7C.jpeg

That also is a beautiful cutting board ! I’m afraid to use mine much. Keep that baby treated well. The knife too. 

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

That also is a beautiful cutting board ! I’m afraid to use mine much. Keep that baby treated well. The knife too. 

It's a cheese board that I use often (my cardiologist does not approve) and Dan told me to hit it with some mineral oil occasionally, I think it's approx. 7"x6"

• Like 1

It's a cheese board that I use often (my cardiologist does not approve) and Dan told me to hit it with some mineral oil occasionally, I think it's approx. 7"x6"

Would charcuterie be ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro