Restoring barn find

G-Man

Super Nice Job G-Man ! So whats the total end tally of how much you have into it between purchase and restoration ? I bet its worth 15K because of the very low miles .      That truck is going to last you for many years . 

Edited by SportsmanNH

38 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Are you concerned that the auto trans will eat up some needed horsepower when plowing ?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Was factory built on window sticker for plow  has upgraded frame shocks strutsa amd transmission. And will maybe plow with it a couple of time a season if that. Neighbor plows my drive for me.

Edited by G-Man

3 hours ago, SportsmanNH said:

Super Nice Job G-Man ! So whats the total end tally of how much you have into it between purchase and restoration ? I bet its worth 15K because of the very low miles .      That truck is going to last you for many years . 

Bought it for 1000.  Put new tires, battery , and 4 wheel drive actuator in it for 1000.  Metal patch panels and moulding and vinyl were about 500.  And  about 120. in paint. Bed liner kit was about 200.

So all total 2700 or 2800 total not including my time of course. 

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Bought it for 1000.  Put new tires, battery , and 4 wheel drive actuator in it for 1000.  Metal patch panels and moulding and vinyl were about 500.  And  about 120. in paint. Bed liner kit was about 200.

So all total 2700 or 2800 total not including my time of course. 

What a deal ! But it all worked to your advantage because you are a talented guy doing it yourself. As the saying goes " It Just Dont Get Any Better Than That "