Straight talk from Biden on Taiwan- Refreshing or a Mistake?

So, this AM, I saw on the news that Biden was asked from a Reporter in a News Conference yesterday ( I believe it was in Japan; not sure, though) if the US would come to the aid of Taiwan if attacked by China; in response, he very clearly and unambiguously said "Yes", it is part of our Commitment  (something like that, anyway). 

Although the thought of a war certainly , is disconcerting and I truly hope it would never come to that , I have to say that I appreciate the clear unambiguous language he used in response to the Reporters question and believe his instincts were right in replying directly and clearly, knowing that China is always listening  (sort of staring them down, I guess)- what say you? 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-biden-says-u-s-would-intervene-with-military-to-defend-taiwan

How easy it is for draft dodging cowards to make threats endangering someone else’s life.   

President Biden said we are not at war with Russia, but threatens China.  This incompetent fool is so ignorant of the fact America has been at war with Russia since World War I and China since the Korean War. 

President Theodore Roosevelt who was NO draft dodging coward said "walk softly and carry a big stick."  Biden should learn from REAL leaders.   Biden did say his son Hunter Biden is one of the smartest men he knows.  Biden is so incompetently dangerous it is scary.

Edited by ADK Native
  • Thanks 1

His "handlers" were not pleased that he actually said something that he was not a part of the party line. They should have had that Easter Bunny there to stand in front of him waving its arms in his face to keep him from actually speaking an independent thought.

Well I guess they have him under control again since that got walked back almost immediately. I am still wondering just who it is that are pulling his strings.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Doc said:

His "handlers" were not pleased that he actually said something that he was not a part of the party line. They should have had that Easter Bunny there to stand in front of him waving its arms in his face to keep him from actually speaking an independent thought.

Well I guess they have him under control again since that got walked back almost immediately. I am still wondering just who it is that are pulling his strings.

George Soros