Pfizer CEO Intros Horrifying Wireless 'Compliance' Device

For those who don't think there is a global conspiracy going on, what does this tell you?

The elites are working on things that will give them a lot of power over you, you body and your thoughts.

The “mark of the beast” as described in the New Testament’s Book of Revelation can be interpreted as a mark that will regulate trade. But even the Book of Revelation didn’t include a pill you could swallow that would allow the government to see if you have complied with your orders. This is beyond sinister.

A clip of Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla describing his company’s new technology to a group of elites at the 2018 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, has gone viral on social media over the past few days. (Dr. Bourla’s full remarks can be accessed on the forum’s website.)

Bourla told colleagues: “It is basically a biological chip that is in the tablet. And once you take the tablet and it dissolves into your stomach, it sends a signal that you took the tablet. So, imagine the applications of that, the compliance. The insurance companies to know that the medicines that patients should take, they do take them. It is fascinating what happens in this field.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/pfizer-ceo-intros-horrifying-wireless-compliance-device/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune&ats_es=b7a42290cbf1e4f7f87c731604a39bb0

My younger brother swallowed a quarter when he was like 7 years old. The pediatrician told mom to check his stuff everytime to make sure it passed through. If I end up taking a pill with a chip in it I ll be sure to do the same so I can send it back to them. Just hope they wash it before they hand it out again. 

Edited by Enigma

7 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

It has been openly and widely documented that the vaccines were gene manipulating and had micro chips in them.   How long were Trump and Biden working together and what deals did they make behind closed doors?  

My son has to get a booster for college. We're going Friday morning and I'll get one too for sh-n-g. If what you say is true I should have 3 chips then. Kind of feeling honored that Bill Gates cares enough to follow me around and keep tabs on me. I mean if they're really that interested in tracking my daily shitshow I'd find that humorous. 

Edited by Enigma
  • Like 1

Makes one wonder what may have been in the vaccines they supplied though.

They don’t need you to swallow a chip or inject one…. Pretty much everyone on this forum uses the chip to post here. Stop with these whacked out conspiracy theories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

How is that a whacked out conspiracy theory?  The man's speech is on video and he's saying they can put a tracking mechanism in a pill that will allow anyone to surveil anyone at anytime.  You don't see the possible abusive uses for such a thing?

Would you be willing to bet your life the vaccine didn't have anything in it that would be detrimental to your future?

To ask questions is to remain informed and free.  People always say submit to oppression and don't worry if you have nothing to hide.  Why would they be worried if they have nothing to hide?

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

How is that a whacked out conspiracy theory?  The man's speech is on video and he's saying they can put a tracking mechanism in a pill that will allow anyone to surveil anyone at anytime.  You don't see the possible abusive uses for such a thing?

Would you be willing to bet your life the vaccine didn't have anything in it that would be detrimental to your future?

To ask questions is to remain informed and free.  People always say submit to oppression and don't worry if you have nothing to hide.  Why would they be worried if they have nothing to hide?

The guy with a smart phone is worried at the prospect of fancy pills being used to track him. Unreal. 

They don’t need you to swallow a chip or inject one…. Pretty much everyone on this forum uses the chip to post here. Stop with these whacked out conspiracy theories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The federal government hasa tall stack of papers from my day job. NCIS, DHS, etc..... they all know much of my history for the past 20 yrs. I suppose I'm screwed. Haha good news is the last NICS check I did was about a few minutes. Took longer to fill out paperwork than it did to approve me.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

The guy with a smart phone is worried at the prospect of fancy pills being used to track him. Unreal. 

I don't have a smart phone.  Presume much?  Typical of someone who doesn't care to get facts first.