Another Mass shooting this time in Texas

First-light

18 year old. Killed 14 kids and a Teacher. Soon there is going to be a betting outfit to see when the next one happens and what gun. Enough is enough. 

I know it's not the gun but the individual that does the killing. Why not just have a 21 year old age to buy guns. Have some type of Department to oversee 

individuals who have instability in their lives. I know the second one is hard where do you draw the line.  I don't know....I would rather have one of those kids life back. 

Your going to see more and more online education and remote learning in the future. For this reason of security and expense and the digital world that keeps advancing every day. There is no way schools can be funded the way they are now esp in a worse economy. It's the wave of the future for sure been saying it for several years. And it's the way of the newer generation that learning is more and more digital based.

Another terrible tragedy that just doesn't have explanation.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I’m sitting here giving my little girl a bath before bed, and can’t help but think about those parents that did the same thing last night, and won’t be able to again. It breaks my heart. I’ll hug my girls extra close tonight. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

X2.cant express how much this pisses me off without getting throw off the website.completely disgusted.had enough of this shit

Girlfriend was over , I put on news for weather in the morning to check temps getting daughter out into the turkey woods for first x this year. I burst into tears seeing this horrendous occurrence. And now more tears.  Fawking coward to kill children let alone anyone. I have no words to describe… 

• Like 4

Make sure you hug your kids  and loved ones a litte tighter tonight! Prayers to all the victims and their families who are suffering from this tragedy in Texas

Edited by sbuff

Just an act of pure evil. No reasoning behind anything like this ever. This happened in Syracuse today. 13 year old came to school with a loaded pistol and got caught before anything happened. https://www.localsyr.com/news/local-news/13-year-old-brought-gun-to-syracuse-school-police-say/

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/24/us/uvalde-texas-elementary-school-shooting/index.html

Sad and senseless loss of innocent life because of an evil coward.

The article states “The gunman had body armor, the rifle and a backpack, Estrada said. Ramos made it into several classrooms, Estrada added.”

These violent criminals are preparing to defend themselves with the use of body armor.  Apparently it would be prudent for anyone exercising their right to self defense to by-pass center mass shots and aim for the head.  The murderer at the Tops Market in Buffalo, New York was reported to be wearing body armor also.  The security guard who was also a retired police officer probably shot for center mass.  Sadly he was murdered due to the criminal’s ability to have avoided serious injury and return fire at the guard killing him.

I don’t know what to say.   Gave my kids an extra hug tonight before bed. Had a scare at kids concert that had me on edge.

They sang don’t talk about Bruno and had a kid walking around with his hood up covering his face hands in his pocket and had a flashlight in the pocket. Walking towards the stage. Ended up being apart of the show.told my wife it was not the time to being doing that. 

This was predictable these losers see that it gets attention and they can get on TV and then they decide they want to go out with a Blaze of Glory they got to stop publicizing these criminals and you will have less of this . Now you will have copy cats because of the media advertising it . And they know full well that it makes it worse when they do that its what they want .

15 hours ago, phantom said:

This was predictable these losers see that it gets attention and they can get on TV and then they decide they want to go out with a Blaze of Glory they got to stop publicizing these criminals and you will have less of this . Now you will have copy cats because of the media advertising it . And they know full well that it makes it worse when they do that its what they want .

Exactly. Thing is that that whole generation was made to have fools like that. Video games, kids in school calling themselves and acting like Cats and 8 different choices when someone asks the question of their sex. Put all that in the pile with what the idiots in charge are doing to peoples lives today and you are going to see these types of things over and over. Ya know the strange thing is is that there are kids killed in about every Democratic ram state on a nightly basis that adds up to more then killed in this shooting yet it’s crickets on those stories. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly. Thing is that that whole generation was made to have fools like that. Video games, kids in school calling themselves and acting like Cats and 8 different choices when someone asks the question of their sex. Put all that in the pile with what the idiots in charge are doing to peoples lives today and you are going to see these types of things over and over. Ya know the strange thing is is that there are kids killed in about every Democratic ram state on a nightly basis that adds up to more then killed in this shooting yet it’s crickets on those stories. 

Wow bub . You have 49 different reasons why except for the one that a whacked out nutsack can walk into a store and buy an AR with all the mags and ammo he can carry and start killing people?

• Like 1

$40B to Ukraine. Why not $9.8B for American kids?
940bf53d37b992338174338fab63b0ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
And your also paying veterans. Should be an absolute 100% vote on this. There are guards at the DMV but we can't have one to protect defenseless children. C'mon...it's a layup. And let's remember when republicans had the house and Senate and presidency they didn't do this. When the Dems had the same they didn't do this. ALL of them are basically disgusting to me these days. There is no excuse for them, other than no one greased their palms to get it done.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Wow bub . You have 49 different reasons why except for the one that a whacked out nutsack can walk into a store and buy an AR with all the mags and ammo he can carry and start killing people?

Wait wait lets  ban killing people!  oh wait thats already against the law you think these animals care  how they get a gun he could have used  car  and done  just as much damage . I mean would you prefer that he got the Gun 3D printed maybe or used a different method of killing ? Better security is about the only thing you can do really to  stop them . Gun laws only work on people who are not criminals.

Edited by phantom
  • Like 3

agree with phantom this animal did not care about killing people he  would have got his hands a gun one way or another legal or not ....Theres no law that i see will stop these shootings. Beefed up security maybe the only way to put a quick stop to one of these animals. But a deranged lunatic that wants to kill people and has no care for others or himself and only has one goal is very difficult to stop them from trying.         Setting the age at 21 to buy a gun are you telling me that a 20yr old who maybe has served in the military cant buy a gun... Criminals are called criminal because they dont follow laws,,, and just speaking for New York plenty of gun laws and plenty of criminals getting arrested  they just dont lock criminals up anymore.....Its a horrific  tragedy and thoughts and prayers got out to those families in Texas

• Like 2