Shotgun instructor needed

Anyone have an instructor they can recommend to up my shotgun game? Or an online resource to find one? I can head out to a nearby sporting clays course, but would love and hour or two with a good instructor. Ideally, Delaware County but willing to travel. 

Thanks.

Edited by left field

• left field changed the title to Shotgun instructor needed

There was an Indian fellow offering you help this morning but his post is gone JK lol [he was a spammer]

Your best bet would be to go to a local range and talk to the guys in charge of it.I know on long island most of the range officers where instructors on the side.

Edited by rachunter
spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ATbuckhunter said:

There's a guy that works with a lot of the NAVHDA guys I train with. If you'd like I can find his name. I think he;s around the new paltz area? There's also Orvis in Dutchess county 

Along those same lines as Sandanona(Orvis), and also in Millbrook, you could inquire at British Sporting Arms. Charles the owner coached the British Olympic team and would think he would know folks in Mid Hudson area in general.

I attended a small group session with Vicki Ash (her husband and son also instruct on shotgun) and it was really good. They travel all over holding clinics, but I was out of state when I did that class.