Treehouse/hunting blind

johnplav

• 3 weeks later...

Treehouse is just about done.  Kids are loving it, and we just need to add some furniture and decorations to the inside.  My daughter keeps talking about hunting out of it with me... so before the season starts I need to cut a few shooting lanes, and put up some camo burlap on the open sides.  She also wants to do a sleepover up there, so guess ill be researching mosquito netting options soon.

IMG_8644.thumb.jpg.fbcddf4ea18eb45d1840d2f773c95957.jpgIMG_8645.thumb.jpg.981d91ea28576383a9219bc342d879b1.jpgIMG_8649.thumb.jpg.08633a5bbba7c974ba2da5d138d53b1c.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Doc said:

Now that is the kind of treestand that I should have. With my fear-of-heights thing, I would feel real comfy in that thing.

It’s a bit roomier and sturdier than my hang on stands.  I’ll probably only hunt out of it if my daughter or nephews are with me… And I have a few non-hunting buddies who have shown interest in joining me for a hunt.