Seat covers ?

luberhill

Did the ballistic fabric in my truck and I really don't care for them.  They are very rugged but slide in seat a bit.  In daughter's truck we did the wet suit material (neoprene) and those fit like a glove.  Plus, they are waterproof and clean easy.  I've taken them off and seats underneath still look new.  That's the way I would go if replacing.  Seems to be a few good places on internet to get them.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, hueyjazz said:

Did the ballistic fabric in my truck and I really don't care for them.  They are very rugged but slide in seat a bit.  In daughter's truck we did the wet suit material (neoprene) and those fit like a glove.  Plus, they are waterproof and clean easy.  I've taken them off and seats underneath still look new.  That's the way I would go if replacing.  Seems to be a few good places on internet to get them.

Ouch those neoprene covers are like 300 for the front 

I blew 1/4 of my food plotting budget on this fancy new red and white  $27 special from Amazon, for my old gas tractor.  

With diesel so much higher than gas this year, it will see a lot more usage than normal.  The old metal pan seat just wasn’t cutting it.

1D9986C6-2FDF-47B3-B29F-886783598D15.thumb.jpeg.0f19914cebf553f0c6cf23d02f708c78.jpeg