Summit viper SD Molle help

NYRturkeycall

5 hours ago, NYRturkeycall said:

Hey all. Both these Molle II straps for my climber and no clue how to rig it without extra pieces...I hike cables down.

Molle II ACU Enhanced Shoulder Straps W/ Quick Release

Any help is appreciated! Thanks 

Screenshot_20220528-114230.png

It looks like the quick connect straps have a loop stitched on 1 end, if you loop that end through your climber frame and pass the buckle through the loop it will attach to your climber. That will  leave the quick connection to snap on to the receiving end of the shoulder straps. I hope that makes sense? If all else fails there's always zip ties!! Good luck! 

Edited by 2012_taco
added text.

2 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

It looks like the quick connect straps have a loop stitched on 1 end, if you loop that end through your climber frame and pass the buckle through the loop it will attach to your climber. That will  leave the quick connection to snap on to the receiving end of the shoulder straps. I hope that makes sense? If all else fails there's always zip ties!! Good luck! 

That portion I got. It's the top portion with the four velcro horizontal straps and the way it attaches to the horizontal stand supports.  I'llhave a few beers and figure out...after the Rangers game tonight if course.

Edited by NYRturkeycall
  • Like 1