Blackstone cooking

Chef

Chef ,  The_Real_TCIII ,  Crappie,  and TF . You guys should all get together and start your own breakfast place or a Chinese restaurant . For equipment you can start with BYOB. ( Bring your own Blackstone )  Im sure  Biz would jump in and be your financial advisor on this venture . :)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, mowin said:

You guys suck...  

Yep, I'm thinking about getting one.  I currently use a two burner propane camp unit with a SS griddle on top.

If I succumb to the masses, I'll post pics, lol..

Oh you will . Dont fight it. Just order the inevitable .. I ordered one but not for me . Sending one to California to my son . Him , his fiancee , and my daughter are always going camping out at music festivals out there . Right now they are using a Coleman stove with pans . Sent him a pic of the portable one that TF bought and asked him if he wanted one .  Well YEAAAAH !  LOL

• Like 2

Chef ,  The_Real_TCIII ,  Crappie,  and TF . You guys should all get together and start your own breakfast place or a Chinese restaurant . For equipment you can start with BYOB. ( Bring your own Blackstone )  Im sure  Biz would jump in and be your financial advisor on this venture . 

I think Blaze and Blackstone are competitors so I would conflicted out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bddf0690bc994b55465c48af9bb2b4cc.jpg
a9f1d815a36f42bfb004c4ced17c809f.jpg
221f0e1249edde47cd8245b02c705a38.jpg

Freshly picked oyster and fried onion venny cheesesteaks....the way the Good Lord intended!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wife has been asking for this for a while now.. wiz wit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1