Blackstone cooking

Chef

15 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Well that was just a confusing time for you. You are back now SIR!
Get the griddle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol - TF is a good salesman, he should be on QVC.

Im having a yard sale in August both will most likely be available to add to your fleet if you change your mind. i also have a large toaster oven i will throw in the deal.  I am not totally unsold on the sous vide yet as i wanted to try it for duck breast.  But i can say the 3-4 hours for a venison loin that i had to sear in cast iron anyway was no better than it usually is.  The air fryer is a huge disappointment luckily that was a gift. Im gonna pass on the griddle. I can see an advantage for a large group out camping or tailgating but at home for me, sometimes the GF and the dog not so much.  

Im gonna stick with the grill, smoker, pizza stone, 2 deep fryers, can cooker and cast irons.  

You need to add one of these to your fleet! CanCooker Original CanCooker

• Like 5

Lol - TF is a good salesman, he should be on QVC.
Im having a yard sale in August both will most likely be available to add to your fleet if you change your mind. i also have a large toaster oven i will throw in the deal.  I am not totally unsold on the sous vide yet as i wanted to try it for duck breast.  But i can say the 3-4 hours for a venison loin that i had to sear in cast iron anyway was no better than it usually is.  The air fryer is a huge disappointment luckily that was a gift. Im gonna pass on the griddle. I can see an advantage for a large group out camping or tailgating but at home for me, sometimes the GF and the dog not so much.  
Im gonna stick with the grill, smoker, pizza stone, 2 deep fryers, can cooker and cast irons.  
You need to add one of these to your fleet! 1205382?%24456%24

You made us a FEAST in that can cooker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

They were actual costsnzas pepper and onion Italian sausage.....so they get a roll and Ketchup.
My wife then made a steak sub with the cooked peppers and onions and diced steak on a Costanzos sub roll with white american cheese and mayo!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Flank steak crunchwrap on the Blackstone . Sautéed the flank steak in black garlic  EVOO and a few dashes of salt , paprika, onion powder, cumin , garlic powder. Queso , sour cream , shredded mozz and of course Mighty taco sauce. 
1AAC6825-1518-4812-870B-BDDAAE0196CD.thumb.jpeg.0e7af27ba117287a3c425ac827f4c068.jpeg
BD2411C3-1426-40EC-8460-410CD2607DB4.thumb.jpeg.50fe116a73044a145c74231582cdb478.jpeg

Food looks great....but what's going on here(yellow circle)

2936bb5ffd733095e132ae3a5220ca19.jpg

Took cover off this morning to find a decent sized puddle in a corner of the blackstone. Didn't have much rain to speak of but I did not clear the grease pan last time I used it.
Is it possible that the puddle is a result of condensation from the grease trap?

No damage done but rather not see that every time I uncover the griddle

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Took cover off this morning to find a decent sized puddle in a corner of the blackstone. Didn't have much rain to speak of but I did not clear the grease pan last time I used it.
Is it possible that the puddle is a result of condensation from the grease trap?

"Decent size" doesnt sound like condensation

First camping trip with it and I feel like it speeds things up. Before I would use 2 different pans , have to hook up a camping stove,  etc. This is all set light cook then quick clean. I can literally have pancakes ready in 8 minutes for kids start to clean up.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, kpkot said:

First camping trip with it and I feel like it speeds things up. Before I would use 2 different pans , have to hook up a camping stove,  etc. This is all set light cook then quick clean. I can literally have pancakes ready in 8 minutes for kids start to clean up.

Please elaborate on this concept of “kids cleaning up”.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We had a real bad rain in my area Thursday night. I lifted cover 45 minutes later an no puddle.......you may be onto something with a full greese trap

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

I got a laser thermometer on amazon for $20 and its the cats pajamas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Duh!!! I got that but never thought to use it!!! It now lives in the Blackstone basket!
da232dde75ff0ec9691a3c61c1110ad9.jpg
Smashburgers tonight with a "dinner" hash brown(Italian sausage, onion, red pepper, cubed slightly cooked Russerts)

• Like 2