Blackstone cooking

Chef

Duh!!! I got that but never thought to use it!!! It now lives in the Blackstone basket!
da232dde75ff0ec9691a3c61c1110ad9.jpg
Smashburgers tonight with a "dinner" hash brown(Italian sausage, onion, red pepper, cubed slightly cooked Russerts)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splash a tiny bit of water on.. if boils off immediately you are good to cook

0a0c0ff3728f15e066bb577a0a349072.jpg
762add3883d323e82f3567e504332bdb.jpg
I need a bigger plate!
And then potatoes needed a little more pre-cooking

Use the potato setting on the microwave and set it for one less potato than you are cooking

• Like 1

0a0c0ff3728f15e066bb577a0a349072.jpg
762add3883d323e82f3567e504332bdb.jpg
I need a bigger plate!
And then potatoes needed a little more pre-cooking

Looks great. But pre cooking before cooking on the blackstone? How many hours for potatoes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Daughters birthday present got delivered. This will be good for her college apartment next year. She loves everything I’ve made on mine and is going to rely less on crappy college dining hall food. Went electric / ceramic top as less maintenance

In last month I’ve bought a 28” / airfryer combo , 22” adventure and now this one. I may have a problem

17916A4C-B770-409C-96F6-F6F8F10D0931.jpeg

• Like 3

Including time at the grocery store or should I factor in when the farmer planted them?

Fridge to mouth. Is it like 1 hour or like 4?

Daughters birthday present got delivered. This will be good for her college apartment next year. She loves everything I’ve made on mine and is going to rely less on crappy college dining hall food. Went electric / ceramic top as less maintenance
In last month I’ve bought a 28” / airfryer combo , 22” adventure and now this one. I may have a problem
17916A4C-B770-409C-96F6-F6F8F10D0931.thumb.jpeg.53a0cfeaab1bd5ba277bbac502d27c13.jpeg

When will you buy the 36”?

• Like 2

If all you Blackstone cooks sent a copy of this thread to your Cardiologist, either one of two things will  happen

1 ) He will either buy one for himself

or

2) He will have a heart attack looking at all the " healthy foods" you are consuming   :lol:

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SportsmanNH said:

If all you Blackstone cooks sent a copy of this thread to your Cardiologist, either one of two things will  happen

1 ) He will either buy one for himself

or

2) He will have a heart attack looking at all the " healthy foods" you are consuming   :lol:

Agreed. Where's the grilled chicken & vegetables ?

5 minutes ago, phade said:

I used my griddle for the first time - is it me or does this require immensely more prep/conditioning/clean-up than a grill?

Prep and conditioning is a one time process. Its three to five minute cleanup. Admittedly I'm not firing it up to make a grilled cheese sandwich 

• Like 1

I used my griddle for the first time - is it me or does this require immensely more prep/conditioning/clean-up than a grill?

It's the same prep as if I was cooking the same meal in the house...except it takes a fraction of time cook(more surface area) and clean up is a breeze since I have cleaning pans- now there are no pans.

• Like 1

Agreed. Where's the grilled chicken & vegetables ?

5 tablespoons of EVOO was used in the making of this meal for 4 people. That's alot if veggies and "grilled" chicken
I was curious if this was a "healthy" meal so I paid attention.
3dae5bee3874bc46eaca30b092c93a8d.jpg

• Like 3