Blackstone cooking

Chef

On 7/23/2022 at 12:58 AM, Chef said:

Use flax seed oil it has a much lower smoke point it will make it easier… also go to Home Depot and get a blow torch it will help with the corners… post some pics of what yours looks like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will when I get back from our vacation this week. Used it 2x this weekend and went apesh!t with more of the seasoning grease that is blackstone branded. I can't figure out for the life of me why it's such a poor result. 

I will when I get back from our vacation this week. Used it 2x this weekend and went apesh!t with more of the seasoning grease that is blackstone branded. I can't figure out for the life of me why it's such a poor result. 

It’s branded not necessarily best.

It’s branded not necessarily best.

Steak tips and salmon, those marinades were a beyotch to clean off. Also made fish tacos with cod along with beef and steak tacos44f28ded6919d2b0ed8a0ec53410a68e.jpg
7469c17e91812eb4a28ffba907096298.jpg
30dbd633e4301cb5c83d9f374a3d93be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would say whoever cooked pancakes last is to blame for the sticking!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2022 at 6:34 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Steak tips and salmon, those marinades were a beyotch to clean off. Also made fish tacos with cod along with beef and steak tacos44f28ded6919d2b0ed8a0ec53410a68e.jpg
7469c17e91812eb4a28ffba907096298.jpg
30dbd633e4301cb5c83d9f374a3d93be.jpg

spritz or 2 of water while BS still piping hot help steam it off ? Yes, any sugary/sweet sauces make clean up a little bit tough

I won one a long time ago it sits in the shed . I told hubby to sell it we will never use it . But looking at you guys cooking shows  I just may keep it now

Sell it for all time high before the fad dies

• Like 1

Not happening. Ive had the fads and used them a few times. The griddle is getting as much use as my grill did

They’ve already been bought out I thought in their SPAC

Not happening. Ive had the fads and used them a few times. The griddle is getting as much use as my grill did

This thing gets way more use than my grill. I actually can’t recall the last time I used the grill

• Like 1