Blackstone cooking

Chef

• 2 weeks later...
Tenderloins from last Saturdays doe. Ive come to learn that when tenderloins suck its my fault for a poor gutting job. These were out of this world37f302b250f6780f88bd605da1524159.jpg
269029988933e12430dc7fd7e7f9aba3.jpg
977ddb4c7b39f53b70f65ceb7bc0e37d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Next you'll tell me hunting the morning after a full moon is a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Yikes. Would it kill you to simply grill a Porterhouse? enough with the 3rd grade birthday party dinners!

Hahha..steaks are wasted on me.
My favorite part of when I buy the entire fillet for my family and portion it how we like it is the trim that I grind and make a burger!

My favorite part of when I buy the entire fillet for my family and portion it how we like it is the trim that I grind and make a burger!

Make tartar from the filet trim

I ate filet Mignon beforei hit puberty and I make it for my 2 year old Daughter. A steak has bone in it!

Only beef I eat is Ribeye, I think delmonico is the same thing without a bone wrapped to make a more circular cut. Filet is too dry for me. If I eat beef I want to taste that salty fat.

Bone in rib-eye is my favorite by far. I do porterhouse sometimes at home and give the filet to my daughter since it’s tender

• Like 1

Only beef I eat is Ribeye, I think delmonico is the same thing without a bone wrapped to make a more circular cut. Filet is too dry for me. If I eat beef I want to taste that salty fat.

A true Delmonico is actually the eye of the ribeye. It is the center heart with the spinalis muscle removed

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...