Blackstone cooking

Chef

Where did you get the lid? [mention=327]crappyice[/mention]

Took a deadhead antler with the right shape, marked where it sat, punched two holes in the hotel pan I had, drilled pilot holes in antlers and added some screws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

5c1fb0dfd0e99fe1a3664521fff0d419.jpg
b3ea73ba1134d07de4029f89c3cdd0aa.jpg
Mexican beef fried rice.

Braised some beef Mexican style with onions tomatoes, cumin and some ancho chilies I dried from the garden last year.

Shredded it and made Chinese style fried rice.
It came out awesome

• Like 5

Breakfast is up. Took all of about 3 minutes cook til cleaned for the next cook. 
220DA8CC-D283-40F8-941A-03A5DC33B55F.thumb.jpeg.be3b73bd378fdd2795dc0a1a32aed8b7.jpeg
6E84AB29-D165-4534-BF99-00BBC9E7356C.thumb.jpeg.4255868d5a7b72518924bd6f8345c82e.jpeg

The speed and amount you can pump out and the kit pots and pans to clean is really the beauty of it.
Banged out 3 double smashburger and 2 singles (all with browned onions) and 4 hotdogs in no time the other night.
Almost too fast-only had one cocktail while cooking!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

The speed and amount you can pump out and the kit pots and pans to clean is really the beauty of it.
Banged out 3 double smashburger and 2 singles (all with browned onions) and 4 hotdogs in no time the other night.
Almost too fast-only had one cocktail while cooking!!!!

Curious did you make the burgers right on the onions ? 
Yes , cook time versus beer time I have to adjust to. Think I need a beer funnel hat 

disclaimer : my smoker , standard air fryer and Sous vide riding the pine since getting a BS 

Yes , cook time versus beer time I have to adjust to. Think I need a beer funnel hat 

disclaimer : my smoker , standard air fryer and Sous vide riding the pine since getting a BS 

Not for Smashburger...onions first and then they wait to be apply on top.
Now for White Castles they go on top of the onions to steam.
Repeat pic for reference:
ea8a65238aa53318ec13b9a7f64e69f9.jpg

• Like 4

Yes I don’t use the regular grill any more at all. Most things I can cook in a Pan I can cook on the stone with less cleanup. I have used the smoker but only to cool things that were finished on the stone

• Like 1

Delivered today! Got her seasoned and ready to get dirty! That side table model caught my eye, as I lack table space on the deck. When not in use, it folds down and out of the way.
833-F5-B7-F-99-DC-4-BB4-9165-FD385-E068-B83.jpg
2-FD198-A7-05-D1-483-D-A6-E9-78879-B974482.jpg

That's a nice feature especially since it's not directly next to the heat source!
I really like the Addition of the cut foil tray as a barrier to keep some of the heat off the shelves
db6af2474d20f91aa7c82ba3e9c778f8.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, crappyice said:

That's a nice feature especially since it's not directly next to the heat source!
I really like the Addition of the cut foil tray as a barrier to keep some of the heat off the shelves
db6af2474d20f91aa7c82ba3e9c778f8.jpg

Thats an egregious design flaw 

• Like 1