Canada banning handgun sales and transfers of old ones.

When they die the government will take it.  No transfer to anyone.

Or the government will decide for some reason you are no longer allowed to have it, maybe because your neighbor is afraid of you because you have it, or you actually had to use it to stay alive.

A very real possibility of a glimpse of what’s heading our way, if Republicans don’t prevail this Fall at least as far as AR go . Those being the low hanging fruit . Biden tipped his hand on handguns the other day too . As well as showing his astute knowledge of firearms . Well I just added the gun shop on my list of stops this morning , get ‘‘em while ya can .

"The .22 caliber bullet will lodge in the lungs and we can get it out. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body. The idea of a high caliber weapon, there is simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting," Biden said.

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

A very real possibility of a glimpse of what’s heading our way, if Republicans don’t prevail this Fall at least as far as AR go . Those being the low hanging fruit . Biden tipped his hand on handguns the other day too . As well as showing his astute knowledge of firearms . Well I just added the gun shop on my list of stops this morning , get ‘‘em while ya can .

"The .22 caliber bullet will lodge in the lungs and we can get it out. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body. The idea of a high caliber weapon, there is simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting," Biden said.

Hey! So he is touting the .223!!!   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nomad said:

Hey Sleepy Joe, so why do the police/law enforcement and YOUR Secret Service detail have it?